Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
flight logs in go app
751 9 2017-12-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf2671503
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24531 ft
United States

I've looked at my logs in the past, but now they are gone.  Any way to get them back?  I've had this drone for a couple of years now and it all it shows is my last 3 flights.

I have my cloud sync set to all, but those 3 flights are the only ones that come up.

Thanks for your help.
2017-12-13
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

i saw here more people having issues with flight records
2017-12-13
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you synced all flights before that issue to the cloud? If yes then you can get these previous flights back via resynchronize. I hope that helps you to get that data.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Sir, which mobile device do you use and what's the APP version? Do the flight records sync successfully? For the flight records failed synchronization, I'm afraid that they can not be found any more if you have reinstalled the APP. Please help us confirm, thanks!
2017-12-13
Use props
fansf2671503
lvl.1
United States

I've switched devices several times. Currently I'm using a Samsung Note 8.
2017-12-14
Use props
Peterx
Captain
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

What is your current Go app version? And did you synced all flights before?
2017-12-14
Use props
CanonMax
Captain
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-13 22:33
Hey Sir, which mobile device do you use and what's the APP version? Do the flight records sync successfully? For the flight records failed synchronization, I'm afraid that they can not be found any more if you have reinstalled the APP. Please help us confirm, thanks!

I need to mention.... I still have ONE Apple device (iPhone) where I still have ALL flights... but even THIS will NOT sync more than 94%... sorry... but this is YOUR sever problem and needs to be repaired... we call this BACK UPs.... oh oh oh oh
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CanonMax Posted at 2017-12-15 11:21
I need to mention.... I still have ONE Apple device (iPhone) where I still have ALL flights... but even THIS will NOT sync more than 94%... sorry... but this is YOUR sever problem and needs to be repaired... we call this BACK UPs.... oh oh oh oh

Max, our engineers has replied you in this post 45#: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=121646
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf2671503 Posted at 2017-12-14 21:04
I've switched devices several times. Currently I'm using a Samsung Note 8.

Thanks for getting back to us. Could you post us a short video of this issue? Also, please kindly offer your DJI Account(email address when you login DJI GO), we'll double check, thanks!
2017-12-16
Use props
fansf2671503
lvl.1
United States

I thought I had uploaded all my flights to the cloud, but since I don't see them, maybe not.  Once I'm done with a device, I wipe them before selling or giving them away, so I don't have a way of checking old logs.  I know I had a bunch of issues when I first got my note 8 and uninstall and reinstall apps several times.  I also know on my previous device that I did a software update that killed my DJI go functionality and I had uninstall the DJI app and reinstall it to work again.  

Without being able to check, I guess I'll just chalk this up to probable user error on my part.
2017-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules