714 4 2017-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6c392738
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1620945 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just replaced the top shell, cutting the motor wires and when reattaching them , couldn't get them to solder so I twisted them together.  I now have an ESC error and can't narrow down what is the cause...Anyone???
2017-12-14
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

maybe its the wiring then have caused the issue. or maybe try and calibrate it
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Sir, has the drone been involved in crash or hard landing before? It is not suggested to take apart at your end, please send it in for fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support
2017-12-14
Use props
fans6c392738
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1620945 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-14 19:16
Hi Sir, has the drone been involved in crash or hard landing before? It is not suggested to take apart at your end, please send it in for fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support

Hi..yes, days before I decided to change out the shell, however I flew it everyday after with no problems.  I removed and reassembled the shell, this time using connectors for the wires, so everything is in place, checked and doubled checked connections with data ribbons and wires.  All four motors come up with the ESC error.
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans6c392738 Posted at 2017-12-16 05:17
Hi..yes, days before I decided to change out the shell, however I flew it everyday after with no problems.  I removed and reassembled the shell, this time using connectors for the wires, so everything is in place, checked and doubled checked connections with data ribbons and wires.  All four motors come up with the ESC error.

Thanks for getting back to us. The aircraft performance can not be ensured after the crash or hard landing. I insist on sending it in for check and repair, so that you can fly the drone in the air again.
2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules