Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Update for my P3 pro
1292 6 2017-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
garstar57
lvl.1

United States

Took my pro 3 out and it said I needed an update. After the update it no longer works with my Ipad or my phone. A lot of beeping also. Ipad doesn't even go to the camera mode and the phone says week controller signal and launch failier
I looked at the app on it and it says 3.1.23 and the remote controller says 1.9.2
2017-12-14
Use props
edifier
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I ain't doing any upgrades as far as i am concerned if it ain't
broken leave it alone.
it seems every time dji bring out an upgrade it seems for the worse not the better
just my opinion   
2017-12-14
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

What fw did you update to?  
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, please refer to the video below to relink the RC to the drone, see if it works.
2017-12-14
Use props
CONTROL FREQ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3762346 ft
United States

I fly my P3P several times a month for years now and I haven't updated bird or controller in well over a year.

Besides all of the horror stories about bird not working after updates, is there anything positive or very important that I'm missing out on by not updating?

Thanks.
2017-12-15
Use props
PeteHB
Second Officer

United Kingdom

CONTROL FREQ Posted at 2017-12-15 21:59
I fly my P3P several times a month for years now and I haven't updated bird or controller in well over a year.

Besides all of the horror stories about bird not working after updates, is there anything positive or very important that I'm missing out on by not updating?

That is a good question?
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Sir, I've received your message in PM as well, thank you! Have you tried the previous suggestions of updating and linking RC? If there is no luck, please kindly export the upgrade log for analysis. You can find it from here: SD card>MISC>LOG.
2017-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules