3308 11 2017-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ETA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3032966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone been able to sync your flights from the pilot app.   how about uploading them to Airdata?

2017-12-14
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

A work around is to use a slave controller running GO4
2017-12-14
Use props
ETA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3032966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you Broadlandboy.   Looks like i need to get a slave controller too.   they sure do make it difficult at times.
2017-12-15
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

Broadlandboy. Are you sure this will work? If you use on the master controller the DJI Pilot App, can you use on the slave controller the DJI GO 4 app?
ETA: I tested with airdata but from my M210 I get only the flight data from the flights with the DJI GO 4 app and not when using the DJI Pilot app.
2017-12-24
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

Zuidwestdrones Posted at 2017-12-24 04:05
Broadlandboy. Are you sure this will work? If you use on the master controller the DJI Pilot App, can you use on the slave controller the DJI GO 4 app?
ETA: I tested with airdata but from my M210 I get only the flight data from the flights with the DJI GO 4 app and not when using the DJI Pilot app.

Works for me. Slave needs to be Go4 if flying Pilot on master. Flown UgCS/ Pix4d capture & Pilot on master & slave Go4 successfully recorded to Airdata,
2017-12-24
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Belgium

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-12-24 10:58
Works for me. Slave needs to be Go4 if flying Pilot on master. Flown UgCS/ Pix4d capture & Pilot on master & slave Go4 successfully recorded to Airdata,

You're wright when I use my X4S, but when I use my XT, I can't use the G04 on the slave because I don't get the output of the temperature. And also when I use the dual downward gimbal on my M210, I can't use the GO4 app. I am prompted to use the Pilot app on the slave too.
2017-12-29
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

Zuidwestdrones Posted at 2017-12-29 07:56
You're wright when I use my X4S, but when I use my XT, I can't use the G04 on the slave because I don't get the output of the temperature. And also when I use the dual downward gimbal on my M210, I can't use the GO4 app. I am prompted to use the Pilot app on the slave too.

Have you tried it with Go4 on the slave. If you are only using the slave for flight records do you need an image on the screen as long as it records the flight?
Fly with master & forget about slave as long as it records flight data, just have it connected.
2017-12-29
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Belgium

broadlandboy Posted at 2017-12-29 08:31
Have you tried it with Go4 on the slave. If you are only using the slave for flight records do you need an image on the screen as long as it records the flight?
Fly with master & forget about slave as long as it records flight data, just have it connected.

Yes I did try it with GO 4 on the slave. Only wit X4S it works fine, but not with XT and dual downward gimbal. I need the slave for my cameraman or engineer who needs to have control of the gimbal, but when he has to use the Pilot app on the slave, I don't get the flight records, unfortunally.
2017-12-30
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
United States

Didn't realise you were already using a slave unit.
2017-12-30
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

Hi

You can upload files to Google drive and share link to whoever you want.
2019-1-5
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the DJI GO 4 information.

The Pilot app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pilot app.
2019-1-5
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could download files from Crystalsky dji flight data and upload to AIRDATA... LONG WAY AROUND.
2019-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules