Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New (Replacement) Mavic Pro Rotates/Slides with No Controller Input
13197 162 2017-12-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jyunte
First Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

dieselfury Posted at 7-13 13:06
Has this issue been resolved yet? Still happens to me.

Hahahahaha!

Of course it has not!

DJI has moved on. Their last communication to me was that this is normal behavior. They have my money, and yours, that's all they care about.

My Mavic Pro hasn't been flown since late 2018.
2019-7-19
Use props
Gerv55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2004911 ft
United Kingdom

Jyunte Posted at 7-19 08:26
Hahahahaha!

Of course it has not!

Same issue here:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=194542&page=1#pid1917189

After reading this thread i'm amazed at how shoddy their response has been
2019-7-26
Use props
MrC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499833 ft
Denmark

This is just so sad to hear.

I have just bought a brand new Mavic Pro Platinum Fly more Combo for 1.125 USD. It does yawing to the left when letting go of the sticks on the controller. Sometimes it does it faster than others, where it is like being 99% still. But what is funny is, that when I calibrate the controller sticks, it some times shows 5% to yawing left. Like their's a fault on the controller stick tilting a little. It doesn't show it in the DJI Go 4 app when playback the flight.

Apparently it is flying straight. I had a refurbished Spark that didn't fly straight, and the nose was different than the compass showed. So they repaired and stated that the compass module was bad. The new one was perfect. I then sold it to get money for a drone with a lot more flight time, better range, stability and video. I will test with some compass calibrations to see, if anything will change a bit.
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules