Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DGI GO APP - Thumbnail Pics in Flight Record
1194 2 2017-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mars5150
First Officer
Flight distance : 391493 ft
United States

Hi Experts,
does anyone know if the Thumbnails in the flight records DJI GO>Me>Flight Records> Slide up flights >> Right small pics
- Are the number of them customizable? Ex. increase form 4 to more...
- Are they stored somewhere? If I do take Shots, most of the time 4 of them are the same, but also if no photos are taken
durin flight, it will ending up having four pics. In the case no pictures are being taken, the it would be nice to get them also
just as JPG.
- Can I manage somehow the timing when they are shot?

Thanks for any help or hint on this.
Mars

2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mars, the number of pictures are not customizable, and the maximum is 4. It is selected by the APP automatically if you take pictures during the flight, and will not show if you do not take pictures.
2017-12-17
Use props
Kidologist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4415722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-17 19:28
Hi Mars, the number of pictures are not customizable, and the maximum is 4. It is selected by the APP automatically if you take pictures during the flight, and will not show if you do not take pictures.

Actually, the answer above is only partially true. If you take photos, then you definitely will have some little thumbnails. But if you do not take photos, sometimes it just takes some random screen captures and upload them. Other times it just leave some blank. The reason I searched and found this, as I wondering as a way to get those thumbnail pictures in a higher resolution, because sometimes the drone accidentally takes really good pictures.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules