Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 Pro and Z30 Issues
1235 3 2017-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Taz Flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 161588 ft
United States

Hello,
    I wanted to see if anyone is having issues with running a Z30 camera on a M600 Pro (with or without D-RTK installed). During flight Tap Zoom fails and if I take a picture the camera reseets. I have been fighting this problem with DJI Support for about 6 weeks. They swapped out the Z30, this was because I have two M600 Pros and the Z30 would do it on both copters. I have offered to send one of the M600 Pros back with the Z30 for testing, and I am waiting for their reply.

Display goes B&W

Display goes B&W

No Signal from Z30

No Signal from Z30

Picture on top (from CrystalSky), picture goes from color to Black & White (Camera Disconnected). Picture on bottom Z30 is on reset.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this issue, or maybe you have a Z30 on a M600 (non-Pro) and it works fine.

Thanks,

TazFlyer

2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Taz, sorry for the trouble caused, may I have the case number? We will help to follow up the case, thank you.
2017-12-16
Use props
Taz Flyer
Second Officer
United States

Hello Mindy,
     Here is the current case number (#878237), this is the response I got from Hermosa this morning (looks like they may have a fix).

<snip>

After communicating with our R & D team, the way to solve the problem you met is to upgrade the firmware, which is testing now.

So please wait patiently. Once there is the update, we will inform you as soon as possible.

Your kind patience and understanding are highly appreciated.
Best regards,
Hermosa
DJI Technical Support

<snip>

Thanks,

Taz Flyer

2017-12-18
Use props
Taz Flyer
Second Officer
United States

Hello Mindy,
     I have not heard from support as to when the new firmware would be ready. Can you check to see when it will be available?

Thanks,

Taz Flyer
2018-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules