losing the bind signal on the thumb controller (and the remote)
1143 1 2017-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_s8CQ9go
New
United Kingdom

Hi everyone

I'm at a bit of loss so am putting this out to the community brain.

I have a fairly new Ronin M and up until a few days ago everything was working fine, however today I have turned everythign on and I am having trouble with the thumb controller and the remote control.

on powering up the ronin the light on the ronin is constant but it looks like it's green and red at the same time (?) and when i first turn it on the light on the thumb controller stays green for about 10 seconds and then the signal display turns to an X and the light goes to red and blinking. When the thumb controller loses the signal the light on the ronin doesn't change. As an extra confusion the remote controllers ilght is a constant green when it's on but there is no response from the ronin when you move any of the controls.

When I try and press the bind button the ronin doesn't do anything unless I press and hold for a while when the light flashes red for a couple of seconds and then returns to where it was.

I have upgrade all the firmware on all three bits of kit and there is no change.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

2017-12-15
Use props
jakub_sipos
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi, i have same problem. Di you fix it? Thanks
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now