Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video issue after RC upgrade to 1.9.3
1296 9 2017-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
suav pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 387664 ft
United States

This applies to Phantom 3 Pro. In the last month, DJI Go auto updated to 3.1.23 and AC status mandated RC firmware be updated to 1.9.3.
Now the video feed is totally erratic to the point that I have to guess where the AC is pointed or what I am shooting. I have tried and failed to downgrade to previous versions of app and firmware. I cannot find a copy of RC_FW_V1.9.2.bin to try to manually downgrade. Does anyone have a copy? I have requested from DJI support, but... The file may be in android storage at Device storage\DJI\dji.pilot \Package\

I think the 1.9.3 update applies to P4 not P3, based on other searches for a solution. Any help would be appreciated. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

I am planning an underground surveillance into a mine that has been closed for 60 years. I can do without GPS, but not vision.
2017-12-15
Use props
garstar57
lvl.1

United States

I tried to update mine. Now it doesn't work at all. I think they should be held responsible. They should have to fix our drones. I can't figure mione out at all. Worked fine before it told me to update.
2017-12-15
Use props
WD9EON
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686886 ft
United States

Why would you post in the P3standard forum?  Not trying to be a jerk, but you may find it to your advantage to post in the correct forum.  Good luck
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please tell me the model of your device. Did you try to change a mobile device or a cable? You should ensure that the antenna of your RC is in the right position and both your RC and AC are in the latest firmware. Please fly in a place without interference.
2017-12-15
Use props
fansc248cc18
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43671 ft

United Kingdom

Hi I have a phantom3 standard, and sine my drone did a firmware update the camera has no image transmission signal at all and I cannot get it to work. I agree that djinSHOULD be held accountable for the damage that their update has caused. I have reported this issue many times to dji who basically do not give a damn about this issue or their customers. I was promised last week that dji would get back to me within 48 hours and guess what? STILL no response. I have had enough of dji’s lies which have been ove 2/3 months now. If anyone from dji read these posts can they explain why the constantl lies they tell to customers on a daily basis and why with so many customers having the same issue why they cannot admit they have screwed up and offer to repair the issue free of charge???
2017-12-16
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Do the update again, from scratch, then relink.
2017-12-16
Use props
fansc248cc18
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43671 ft

United Kingdom

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-12-16 13:32
Do the update again, from scratch, then relink.

Tried absolutely everything to get it to work and nothing has worked. I hate dji with a vengeance. They do not care at all about customer issues all they are interested in is profit, terrible company.
2017-12-16
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Afraid I stepped into a hornets nest here , I'll go quietly.
2017-12-16
Use props
josereyes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40607 ft
Venezuela

I cannot find a copy of RC_FW_V1.9.2.bin to try to manually downgrade. Does anyone have a copy?
2018-11-25
Use props
Texas-Mark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23002 ft
United States

WD9EON Posted at 2017-12-15 18:40
Why would you post in the P3standard forum?  Not trying to be a jerk, but you may find it to your advantage to post in the correct forum.  Good luck

When posting a new thread, unless you remember to use the drop-down to select the forum section you want, it will just put it in some random place even if you started out in the correct section.  This forum is not always very intuitive (as compared to most of the others I belong to).  
As for the OP'er, it is not much help now, but I have gotten into the habbit of using an apk extactor on apps before I update them, so I alway have a copy of the previous version in case something breaks.

2018-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules