1023 6 2017-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snipes_Blaster
Second Officer
Flight distance : 510217 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am using Samsung Note 8 tried with and without OTG, I am always getting a tranmission image signal low error.  Then it tells me to adjust antenna, tried adjusting and doesnt really help.  It is almost a open field maybe with one or two trees away, but most of the time I can point the antenna directly to the Spark.  This warning message shows up when I am around 60-80Metres away.  Is my RC faulty ? Has anyone had the same problem before?
2017-12-16
Use props
Bright Spark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22129 ft
United Kingdom

Are you pointing the tips at a/c? You need them perpendicular, ie the pointing upward if the spark is horizontally away from you.
2017-12-16
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bright Spark Posted at 2017-12-16 15:01
Are you pointing the tips at a/c? You need them perpendicular, ie the pointing upward if the spark is horizontally away from you.

Yes I am pointing the antenna upwards, I will test it out on my iPhone to see if this error shows up.
2017-12-17
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've been told DJI support that the Samsung Note 8 is not yet on the DJI app compatible list, so this is why the error shows up.  Can someone who is also using the Note 8 confirm this ?
2017-12-22
Use props
MsRange30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

Make sure your developer option on your Samsung is off and that you format your micro SD.
2017-12-22
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MsRange30 Posted at 2017-12-22 03:54
Make sure your developer option on your Samsung is off and that you format your micro SD.

Hi does that help with transmission error ?  I will give it a go later on.
2017-12-22
Use props
MsRange30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

I've had transmission errors in the past and noticed that when I formatted my Micro SD that it resolved my problem. I think it was because I moved the Micro SD from my Mavic and applied it my DJI Spark. Now the Developer option on your Android Device (if it's turned on) for some reason could also affect the DJI Go App. I'm not sure why but on android devices I have used in the past, turning off developer option helped with both transmission feed and video. Also be sure to clear your DJI Go App cache after then restart your phone. I know it's a hassle but it's worth trying especially since these drones are expensive. I now use an Ipad mini 4 after a long while of saving up. So if this doesn't help you might want to think about getting a Apple device. I'm not a big apple fan but hey, it works better for these drones. Hope this helps Snipes Blaster!  
2017-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules