United Kingdom

Where cam i get a new lipo battery for my dji 3 pro controller
2017-12-16
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I don't know.   I heard they are hard to find.  And apparently the 300A battery is harder to find than the other two.  That's what I hear.  
2017-12-16
Use props
Danneboyyyy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 664882 ft

Hello!
You can't buy a battery to the remote controller . Only dji service have them and can change them
2018-3-30
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

If you are out of warranty, you could try to replace it yourself. I replaced mine a year ago and the RC controller is still working fine for my P3P. The battery I used is a Gens Ace 3500 mAh 2S1P Rx-Tx battery (bought from Amazon). If you do this, you must be aware that the new battery will not have an internal balancing circuit. This means that you should arrange to access the balancing plug on the Gens Ace from outside the RC controller. A cheap Li-Po tester will then do the job. Check out the photos below...

2018-3-30
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

There are various Youtube vids of users replacing with normal LiPo's ..... and as "johnsr" shows - you have then the matter of charging / balancing. But that is easily solved by using the balance lead of the battery as he shows exiting the case. eBay has many of the 2S / 3S balance chargers and all you have to do is plug the lead into it and it will do both charge and balance in one go. No need to use any other item.

Both are only about $5 each and do a good job with auto-cutoff when full charged.

Nigel
2018-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules