Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New to DJI but not multirotors
624 6 2017-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RL_XXI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

Just thought I'd drop in and say hey, I've been building racing quads for sometime, never raced any though LOL. Did it mainly because it was a challenge to see if I could. Anyway I ordered a Mavic Pro a couple days ago as it fits several criteria that I've been looking for, portability, range and flight time, I'm no photographer so the camera is least on the list but is better than the camera I have on my Yuneec Q500+ actually have two, one is for spare parts.

I'll be lurking about checking out what I'm sure is a lot of helpful information on this platform in the coming days. Mavic won't be here till Thursday so I'm soaking up as much 411 as I can. If anyone has any MUST do tricks before hand, all info is much appreciated.
2017-12-16
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the club dude!  I am the same as you I mainly use the MP for fun flying. You will love it. Since you are experienced we don't need to go over the saftey stuff. Good luck.
2017-12-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome, been flying my MP almost a year you will love it.
2017-12-16
Use props
RobDownUnder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 103609 ft
Australia

Me too! I bought mine as a complete RC novice. Wow, it took no time to get the hang of it. I am a keen photographer, so the Mavic is a great mobile camera for landscaping. I'm sure you will be really pleased.
2017-12-16
Use props
Supong
Second Officer
Thailand

I am sure you will sell your Yuneec soon. But you will miss your racing quads. Flying Dji gives you peace of mind. It is fun to fly far out of line of sight seeing the world against all regulations... ha ha . But it is no exciting taste of racing quad. Get Apple device to run Dji Go 4 and your life will be perfect
2017-12-16
Use props
RL_XXI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

Supong Posted at 2017-12-16 18:03
I am sure you will sell your Yuneec soon. But you will miss your racing quads. Flying Dji gives you peace of mind. It is fun to fly far out of line of sight seeing the world against all regulations... ha ha . But it is no exciting taste of racing quad. Get Apple device to run Dji Go 4 and your life will be perfect

Sell my Q? Why? LOL nahh she's a keeper.

As bought,...

After I modified her,...

I like to tinker

2017-12-16
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to DJI.
2017-12-16