RE edition goggles
672 3 2017-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc260d074
lvl.1
Flight distance : 643 ft
Hong Kong

i hv purchased one RE edition  in Hong Kong, however, the goggle cannot find my quad frequency of 5917(DJI claims this goggle  receives up to of 275 integer frequencies between 5650~5925 MHz, in which Band C. When i switch to manual adjust, the second digit only allowed me to change from 6-8, that is to say i can only manage frequency from 56xx-58xx. Is my new goggle needs repair? or can u suggest any solution to this.
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, sorry for the inconvenience caused, I will feedback the issue to our developers for further assistance, will keep you updated soon, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-19
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

I had tested with my own Goggles RE and they can tune into 5917. I am having the ability to get in all the bands they can switch to (A,B,C,E & F) I personally use F band and haven't got any problem. Try doing maybe a full reset on the goggles.

Also, this could be a reason but maybe there is some restriction where you are on the frequency spectrum that you are allowed to use and they are limiting you from using it.

Try doing a reset in the goggles and if it doesn't work just try by refreshing the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 (Ver.1.1.8)

2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: We have been aware of this and will fix it in the next version of DJI Assistant 2, please kindly wait for the update. When it is available, you can connect the Goggles with DJI Assistant 2, then unplug and restart the Goggles to get rid of this.
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules