Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Seychelles by drone (Praslin, Sainte-Anne)
1451 12 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OliSyl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1621335 ft
France

Hello,
Made in april, 2017 with my new Mavic Pro :
Music by Roberto Cacciapaglia

Olivier

2017-12-17
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Looks like a magical place. Just a couple of things with your video, towards the end, the horizon needed to be straightened and I don't know if you have some sort of enhancement for the colours, but the sky has some strange artifacts in it, particularly at the start and a couple of other places.Otherwise, it is a great video.
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

where is it?
very admire the place you went to!
2017-12-18
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

One other suggestion.  When you raise and lower your camera, it always comes to a "slam" stop.  There is a setting for the gimbal that will have the camera instead glide to a smooth stop.  It requires a bit of technique to realize that the camera will move for just a bit more after you release the command, but I think that it makes videos look nicer.
2017-12-18
Use props
SRO
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

A beautiful place. Thank you for sharing this paradis with us.
2017-12-19
Use props
fans732c5648
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162139 ft
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-12-18 20:38
One other suggestion.  When you raise and lower your camera, it always comes to a "slam" stop.  There is a setting for the gimbal that will have the camera instead glide to a smooth stop.  It requires a bit of technique to realize that the camera will move for just a bit more after you release the command, but I think that it makes videos look nicer.

would love to know what this setting is?
2017-12-19
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

fans732c5648 Posted at 2017-12-19 21:39
would love to know what this setting is?

OK.  From the main flight screen on your DGI Go4 app, touch one of the icons at the top, right side of the screen.  That will open a menu with several icons stacked vertically.  Touch the one near the bottom that looks like a camera.  On the next screen, touch "Advanced Settings".  Lastly, on the next screen, you can adjust the Gimbal's speed and smoothness along with two other settings.  Good luck.
2017-12-20
Use props
OliSyl
lvl.3
France

Thank you very much for your comments and advices.
The videos were taken in Seychelles (Indian Ocean).
When I went back to home (in France), I noticed that I made a mistake : set up -0.7 luminosity, which make me apply some strong filters to have better scenes ;-)
2018-1-9
Use props
fans39372cb0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84475 ft
France

Bonjour Olivier,

Tout d'abord bravo pour tes images en drone, elles donnent envie...
J'envisage d'aller à Praslin et Mahé en novembre et je voudrais moi aussi faire une vidéo depuis mon mavic pro.
J'ai vu un peu la réglementation officielle de la SCAA et j'avais compris qu'il n'était pas possible de voler sur Praslin et Mahé à cause de la limite de 15km d'un aéroport.
As tu obtenu une dérogation spéciale ou est ce qu'en pratique le vol à Praslin est toléré ?

Merci pour ces infos et encore bravo pour la vidéo.
2018-6-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful scenery   
2018-6-6
Use props
OliSyl
lvl.3

fans39372cb0 Posted at 2018-6-6 23:00
Bonjour Olivier,

Tout d'abord bravo pour tes images en drone, elles donnent envie...

Merci :-)
A vrai dire je n'ai pas demandé de dérogation particulière, et ne connaissais pas cette règlementation :-(
Mais je n'ai pas volé à Mahé, plus fréquentée...
Je n'ai jamais été embêté mais était très prudent et respectueux des personnes (décollage derrière les plages, altitude et distance pour ne pas déranger et dans des zones sans avion).
2018-6-22
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Awesome video.
I thought maybe your landing pad at frame 1:16 was a bit oversized. Probably good for emergency landing.
Two of my favorite shots were in the beginning with the deep blue water and the other shot was at frame5:44. That shot was picture perfect.
2018-6-22
Use props
dronto
Captain
Singapore

amazing clear blue ocean; very nice work!
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules