Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO4 Cache to SD Card
22573 44 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Airheadbit
lvl.3
United States

It appears this started on 2017-12-17 today 2019-04-21 I spent the afternoon on Youtube, Google fu and now DJI forum and what I know now is there is no DJI GO 4 PDF, manual.  I now have the 'cache' writing to my SD card instead of my devices main memory and that finally killed another error message I didn't understand. You no longer have to create the DJI directory, once you select where your SD card really is, with Android every vendor seems to like to move where the SD card is located
2019-4-21
Use props
Art in Flight
lvl.2
Canada

I'm having this problem as well but the path to the SD card is greyed out and I can't change it.. I see no option for "set path" or anything similar..  how do we set the new path? And why is DJI ignoring this issue?
2020-3-12
Use props
djiuser_iblgpy5mU9tg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10472 ft
France

Old thread but I had the issue where the "cache to SD card" option wasn't even showing and I thought I'd share the solution to that one.

Warning: for those not familiar with the term, "formatting" an SD card erases everything on it. Make sure you copy / move anything important off the it before you proceed

When you insert a blank SD card into an Android phone, or wipe a previously-used card using the "format" option, the system will ask you what you want to use it for. If you have set it to "internal" / "system" / "store apps" (name varies between manufacturers) then the DJI GO app won't "see" the SD card as storage and therefore won't show the option to use it.

To fix this, go to Android Settings > Storage > SD card / External storage, look for the "format" option and then select "use to store media" or similar. Again, refer to my warning above before you commit! Once done, the "cache to SD card" option appears in the app.

Alan
2021-2-26
Use props
djiuser_mTHsUrLN9EEc
Poland

Hello,

I have a problem with setting Cache Video on SD card. I have Android 12 on a Samsung A52s. I am following the DJI tutorial and suggestions from this forum and trying to set it up fails. I am sending screen shots. Does anyone have any idea how to set this up?

Lucas

Screenshot_20221123-190543.jpg
Screenshot_20221123-160131_Files.jpg
2022-11-23
Use props
Eddie Petersen
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi guys im stuck got a new phone but struggling to download the dji go 4 app can you please advise me
2022-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules