Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No image on screen, not focus, black screen
1866 5 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
geroallue
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30085 ft
Argentina

Hi forum,
my mavic pro its not transmiting image, theres no error on the top, its all ok, ready to take off!

but i dont have image, its all black, i have telemetry, the shutter, iso, exposure moves very good but screen is black, i flew very cool but nothing seems to work, i have the lastest firmware in mavic, RC and DJI GO 4

i reset all to default, restore, reinstall dji go app, nothing changes,

no crash or things like that, yesterday i was filming ok, now i have this issue,
with memory sd or not its the same thing, over wifi same thing...

can be the PTZ transmition cable? can be disconected?

help!
2017-12-17
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

What brand of micro sd card are you using and what is its capacity?
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, please try to reset the camera settings and update the latest firmware via DJI Assistant 2. If it doesn't help, I suggest that you send the drone in.
Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
Bbstanfield
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-19 05:05
Hi there, please try to reset the camera settings and update the latest firmware via DJI Assistant 2. If it doesn't help, I suggest that you send the drone in.
Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.

Did you check/reset the application settings in your iPhone? If so, check that the camera option in the iPhone settings for the DJI application is turned off. That may help.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bbstanfield Posted at 2017-12-27 18:28
Did you check/reset the application settings in your iPhone? If so, check that the camera option in the iPhone settings for the DJI application is turned off. That may help.

Thank you for the tip, also hope it can help the OP.
2017-12-29
Use props
Gary UNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178776 ft
United States

My 2nd Mavic Pro insists on requiring 1600 ISO to get any kind of image.  (I have another Mavic Pro, with which I have never had this issue.)

A while ago received a replacement MP for one that lost a fight with a tree.  Only recently activated it for the first time.  Upgraded firmware, calibrated everything.  When exposure is set to auto, I get screen image.  But, when exposure is set to manual I get a black or barely visible screen image.

I note that when set to auto the ISO is 1600 and shutter speed at 30.  When set to manual, I use 100 for ISO and shutter speed at 30.  I cannot get any screen image to appear unless I manually set ISO to 1600.  When in manual I cannot adjust the EV, which is locked at -2.0.  If I set to auto, the ISO is locked, but the EV is adjustable, and thus I can confirm that this makes a difference.  Se attached screen shots.  (I subscribe to the practice that 100 ISO should always be used, and filters used to adjust.)

Is there something I'm missing, or do I need to send this MP in for repair?  And, if I do, will it still be covered under warranty and/or Care Fresh, since this second MP is a replacement under Care Refresh signed up for the first (treed) MP, which first MP was determined to not be reparable?

Screen image when exposure set to auto ... auto is requiring 1600 ISO to achieve a visible image.

Screen image when set to manual and replicate the ISO and shutter speed settings established by auto ... I have to use 1600 ISO to get the same image as in auto, otherwise I get an extremely dark screen ... note also that the EV setting is locked in at -0.7.

Screen image when set to manual and ISO and shutter speed set to desired settings.  Again, I am not able to change the EV from -2.0 under manual to match the 0.0 established by auto.
2018-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules