Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh Express: Can I expedite return / replacement?
1540 9 2017-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa1c4c7d8
New
United States

Hello,
Not a happy day for me - i crushed Christmas present (Phantom 4 Pro) before Christmas! - sad face
Fortunately we did get the DJI care - i wouldn't imagine anybody not getting it unless you are a pro drone pilot.
I chose the EXPRESS and packed my beloved Phantom ready for shipment. The automated label printed as UPS Ground and I was wondering if I could somehow overnight it to DJI and speed up the replacement shipment. I would cover additional expenses if needed.

It's that we are going to Colorado for Christmas and I'd love to have it with me. We leave on Saturday morning (December 23) so it's almost mission impossible.

Realizing there is not much time left... I would really appriciate any help you could render!

My case number is CAS-1313525-M1J0B1. I will head to a UPS location tomorrow morning to ship my Falcon to DJI.

Thank you very much!

Yaroslav
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Yaroslav, I am sorry to hear about the crash, for the shipping, if you don't want to use the ground tracking number that we provided, you can send the drone out first and then contact our support and provide us with the new tracking number. Also, please kindly write some info about the drone as well as the case number and put it in the package. And for the replace turnaround time, I will forward your concern to the local team. Really hope you can take the drone with the trip.
BTW, you can also contact our support for a further help, here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2017-12-18
Use props
yarko
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-18 03:13
Hi Yaroslav, I am sorry to hear about the crash, for the shipping, if you don't want to use the ground tracking number that we provided, you can send the drone out first and then contact our support and provide us with the new tracking number. Also, please kindly write some info about the drone as well as the case number and put it in the package. And for the replace turnaround time, I will forward your concern to the local team. Really hope you can take the drone with the trip.
BTW, you can also contact our support for a further help, here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.

Thor,

Thank you so much for your quick reply! I will go ahead and expedite the shipping and provide you with the tracking number. Hopefully your local team could do the same

I really appreciate your help and look forward to re-joining the community of proud Falcon owners!

Have a fantastic day!

Yaroslav
2017-12-18
Use props
yarko
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-18 03:13

Thor,

I shipped my Falcon to DJI using UPS 2nd Day Air with guaranteed delivery on Wednesday, December 20. New new tracking number is 1Z3Y4E860238688551.

For your reference other info:
DESC: Phantom 4 Pro
Case Number: CAS-1313525-M1J0B1
Express Refresh

We are leaving Houston on Saturday, December 23. If it's at all possible I'd really appreciate if the local team could get the replacement ready to ship and expedite it to me so I can take my Christmas present with me to Colorado! If they could ship it out on December 20, 2nd Day Air will get it to me before we leave. I will contact the support to update the tracking number.

Thank you again for your help in getting this accomplished.

Sincerely,
Yaroslav

2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

yarko Posted at 2017-12-18 08:48
Thor,

I shipped my Falcon to DJI using UPS 2nd Day Air with guaranteed delivery on Wednesday, December 20. New new tracking number is 1Z3Y4E860238688551.

Hi Yaroslav, I checked your case, the ticket number had already tagged on the thread. We will do the best when we receive the drone. I will forward your concern of the shipping that we shipped to you, hopefully, you will get the drone back in time.
2017-12-18
Use props
yarko
New
United States

Thank you! I appreciate it very much!!!
2017-12-20
Use props
eikkon
lvl.1

France

Hello
I'm about to do open a case for my drone which crashed after losing connection with the remote while it was at 5 meters in front of me without any obstacle which can cause signal pb...

One question :  as the crash came due to lost signal while the drone was at 5 meters to me.

Should be the warranty applied and not my dji care refresh ??

2nd question

If i use the care refresh express will you reimburse me the fee you ask if it's due to a defect drone/remote ?

Note that I have the video of this issue and it's obvious it's not a human error but a bug /or technical issue on your drone.

Thank you for the precision
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

eikkon Posted at 2-28 00:41
Hello
I'm about to do open a case for my drone which crashed after losing connection with the remote while it was at 5 meters in front of me without any obstacle which can cause signal pb...

Hi eikkon, I am sorry for the crash of your drone. Please kindly fill out the online service request and send the drone in, data analysis will be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. If it is confirmed that the reason for the crash is not caused by the pilot, we will cover the service.
And regarding your second question, it is not suggested using the DJI Care Refresh Express service in your case, as it is a paid replacement service by default.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index, please remember to click "Product Issue" and "Apply for Data Analysis" when filling the repair request. We will do our best to help this out.
2019-2-28
Use props
eikkon
lvl.1

France

DJI Thor Posted at 2-28 22:35
Hi eikkon, I am sorry for the crash of your drone. Please kindly fill out the online service request and send the drone in, data analysis will be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. If it is confirmed that the reason for the crash is not caused by the pilot, we will cover the service.
And regarding your second question, it is not suggested using the DJI Care Refresh Express service in your case, as it is a paid replacement service by default.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index, please remember to click "Product Issue" and "Apply for Data Analysis" when filling the repair request. We will do our best to help this out.

Hello
thank you for your reply
I will do like you said
have a nice day
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

eikkon Posted at 3-3 23:39
Hello
thank you for your reply
I will do like you said

You're welcome, mate. Have a nice day as well.
2019-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules