Autopilot functions for Spark
2110 11 2017-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
musicman9
lvl.2

Russia

The spark is a small quick and smart drone ... And for the full happiness it is very much lacking the function of the flight route to points with the functions of the autopilot! It would be very attractive to form flight routes at home or on site. Imagine that you could form not only a flight to the specified points, but also to set each point to a height, stop for a while and turn the drone ... Having set such a route, you could relax and control during the flight by gimbal the camera and photo and video functions! That would be cool! In addition, it would save a lot of time and battery life! For example, you are going to go to the mountains by bike along the route known to you! In interesting places it would be possible to form routes at home for the flight of the Spark, and when you arrive at the place, simply turn them on! Of course you need to take into account the height, trees, cliffs and slopes ... but now with good terrain maps it's not difficult! In any case, it would be a very exciting activity ... In addition, such routes could be formed (or corrected) right on the spot! I understand that it would be foolish to hope that the developers will give such advanced functions for the budget model itself ... but I can dream!)
2017-12-18
Use props
Enri
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683501 ft
Italy

There are paid aftermarket apps that do this job pretty well.....and there is not a budget problem but battery problems I guess...
2017-12-18
Use props
xfirf_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

They would remove good „causes“ for buying a more expensive drone they are selling. So dji probably never will add this feature to spark.

The spark is not made for those kind of things, if you need this you should get a phantom.
2017-12-18
Use props
musicman9
lvl.2

Russia

xfirf_ Posted at 2017-12-18 08:32
They would remove good „causes“ for buying a more expensive drone they are selling. So dji probably never will add this feature to spark.

The spark is not made for those kind of things, if you need this you should get a phantom.

The drones of the higher class have many other advantages that will always remain - it's more flight time, more distance, better video, etc.
2017-12-18
Use props
xfirf_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

musicman9 Posted at 2017-12-18 10:31
The drones of the higher class have many other advantages that will always remain - it's more flight time, more distance, better video, etc.

I know what you’re meaning. But they think different about this.
2017-12-18
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

The spark is slow, battery time short and horizontal panning challenging, but it would anyway be nice if DJI ground station worked with the spark.
2017-12-18
Use props
musicman9
lvl.2

Russia

heliman Posted at 2017-12-18 10:41
The spark is slow, battery time short and horizontal panning challenging, but it would anyway be nice if DJI ground station worked with the spark.

I believe that precisely for the reasons that you voiced (slow speed of the spark, short battery life), the off-line planning function would be very useful!)
2017-12-18
Use props
musicman9
lvl.2

Russia

musicman9 Posted at 2017-12-18 11:04
I believe that precisely for the reasons that you voiced (slow speed of the spark, short battery life), the off-line planning function would be very useful!)

You came to the right place, sent Spark along the route, shoot a video/photo and landed it ... and went to another place to shoot a new video in a new place with a new route!)
2017-12-18
Use props
lsufan861
lvl.2
United States

I looked at this app litchi and it supports way points.  I haven't used it or dowloaded it yet, but I will soon.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

musicman9 Posted at 2017-12-18 11:04

Hi, sir. Thanks for your feedback. Your suggestion will be forwarded.  
2017-12-19
Use props
keymatrix
lvl.2

Russia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-19 01:40
Hi, sir. Thanks for your feedback. Your suggestion will be forwarded.

Thank You, Elektra!) In any case, many modified programs and third-party programs have already appeared that allow unlocking the function of flight waypoints on Spark. I think it would be better if the DJI company itself officially opened these functions for the Spark!
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

keymatrix Posted at 2017-12-20 05:55
Thank You, Elektra!) In any case, many modified programs and third-party programs have already appeared that allow unlocking the function of flight waypoints on Spark. I think it would be better if the DJI company itself officially opened these functions for the Spark!

I think our engineers will try their best to meet the requirement of our customers. Hope it will be added in the future.
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules