Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flighthub not available
1492 5 2017-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ueli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1696079 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Here from Switzerland the website www.dji-flighthub.com is not reachable. There is a timeout error some minutes after entering the URL in the webbrowser. PC software version doesn't run eather. Tried it from different PCs and internet access methods.
Is there somebody with a working flighthub?

2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ueli, I have tried the link and it works fine, could you please try again? If the problem persists, please post the screenshot here, I will feedback to our engineers for further assistance, thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

The site does not work for me, either. Checked by: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/dji-flighthub.com
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rob W Posted at 2017-12-19 05:18
The site does not work for me, either. Checked by: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/dji-flighthub.com

Hi Rob, sorry that our server is in maintenance at the moment, we will make it available very soon, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-19 05:12
Hi Ueli, I have tried the link and it works fine, could you please try again? If the problem persists, please post the screenshot here, I will feedback to our engineers for further assistance, thank you.

Update: the server of Flighthub is not available at this moment, we will get it addressed soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-12-20
Use props
djiuser_5Tp1nz1ErlTl
New

Chile

Hi,

I did some flights with Flighthub but doesnt recognize those flights on the software. Any solution?
Regards from Chile

2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules