Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky charger not detecting battery
2017 3 2017-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans727d4360
New

United States

Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I recently bought the CrystalSky 5" and bought this charger for it: https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1 on the recommendation from another thread.

What happens is:

1. It goes to solid yellow which means it's ready to charge
2. It goes to flashing green which means it's charging
3. maybe 60 seconds later, I get the alternate flashing green symbols as if no battery is plugged in.

When I check the status indicator on the battery, it does not light up any LEDs and when I plug it into the CrystalSky, it does not power it up.

Any help is appreciated. I have already ordered a different power supply incase that's it but I'm somewhat doubtful.

Thanks!

2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, alternating green means the the battery is not detected.
The charging process is very simple. We also suggest to try another charger for further troubleshooting.
Please keep me updated about the result. Thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
MacPhersonCa1
Flight distance : 575833 ft
United States

So... you are saying waste money on another charger just to see whether it is DJIs problem(battery) or DJIs problem(charger)?
2018-5-30
Use props
okiedrone
lvl.3

MacPhersonCa1 Posted at 2018-5-30 17:35
So... you are saying waste money on another charger just to see whether it is DJIs problem(battery) or DJIs problem(charger)?

I bought the same one and it didn't work.. My brother in law has phantom 3 , so I tried his charger and it works fine.. my only guess is that it needs the 100w power supply . So i ordered a new dji phantom 3 charger
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules