Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 serial number
13738 9 2017-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NBC SKY5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434219 ft
United States

I take full blame for posting this probably dumb question... How do I determine the aircraft serial number from either the aircraft, DJI GO app or the DJI assistant program? I do not have access to the original cardboard box.

Is it the 14 digit code on the small white sticker that's by itself under the battery slot?
Is it the 14 digit code that's under the model number that's part of the black sticker....??

Am I overthinking it??
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi NBC, sorry for the confusion.
The serial number of aircraft can be found on the small white sticker of the battery compartment with 14 digit code. SN.png
The serial number in APP is the flight controller's.
The one in DJI Assistant 2 is the serial number of Cinecore.
Please let me know if you have further questions.

2017-12-20
Use props
Bas - SKY5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 434219 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-20 00:11
The serial number of aircraft can be found on the small white sticker of the battery compartment with 14 digit code.[view_image]

Thank you!
2017-12-20
Use props
Paul Suthard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116634 ft

The serial number of aircraft can be found on the small white sticker of the battery compartment with 14 digit code.[view_image]

which is the serial number I should use? see pictures.

2018-5-9
Use props
rent
Captain
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Paul Suthard Posted at 2018-5-9 16:40

[view_image][view_image]

Paul, the AC serial number is not here. It's on the other side, on a small white sticker.
2018-5-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Paul Suthard Posted at 2018-5-9 16:40

[view_image][view_image]

Paul, I have replied your own thread and explained, do you still have any further concern about the serial number?
2018-5-15
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi Mindy,

from what you are explaining the Serial number of the Drone and the serial number of the Cinecore is never the same is that correct?
2021-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5abca74f Posted at 12-21 02:51
Hi Mindy,

from what you are explaining the Serial number of the Drone and the serial number of the Cinecore is never the same is that correct?

They may be different. May I ask if you encountered any problems? Please tell us more details and we will try our best to help.
2021-12-21
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-21 05:28
They may be different. May I ask if you encountered any problems? Please tell us more details and we will try our best to help.

I have a Cinema Combo drone with Cinema DNG/Prores but it weird it doesnt let me record in Raw.. when i plug my inspire 2 to Assistant 2 it just invite me to buy a License but my drone was bought with the full cinema raw kit... i heard it should already come installed but its not working. can you please help me on that?
2021-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5abca74f Posted at 12-21 06:15
I have a Cinema Combo drone with Cinema DNG/Prores but it weird it doesnt let me record in Raw.. when i plug my inspire 2 to Assistant 2 it just invite me to buy a License but my drone was bought with the full cinema raw kit... i heard it should already come installed but its not working. can you please help me on that?

Please double-check if the CineCore SN is entered correctly. If yes, you may contact our support team through the link below and provide the SN and order number for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules