Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mode changed Wifi reconnect/GPS ATTI an
1648 5 2017-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PascalG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274327 ft
Bahamas

Getting many sets of "Mode changed to wifi reconnect" and "mode changed to GPS ATTI" notifications in the log. Doesn't seem to affect flight or performance or control. Good gps signal, no other errors and unlikely to be cuased by interference as i was flying away off a small island and we were the only boat there   They almost always occured together, wihin a second or so, regardless of distance
Flying with RC, IOS, wifi link not otg, phone in airplane mode. Havent updated to 0800 yet

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=xlnapB

2017-12-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

On airdata logs gps Atti is in actual fact gps nothing to worry about.
2017-12-19
Use props
lsufan861
lvl.2
United States

I tried to fly in airplane mode yesterday and couldn't.  I have an unlock where I normally fly, is that the reason?
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did your drone fly away? If so, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support . I would recommend you provide the flight log to them for further analyze. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-20
Use props
PascalG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274327 ft
Bahamas

No it didnt fly away, it worked fine and i only found the errors afterward. Was wondering what they meant.  When this one flies away (the first one did) i ll replace it with a mavic for better range and leveled gimbal in sports mode.
2017-12-20
Use props
rubyduby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228776 ft

PascalG Posted at 2017-12-20 12:48
No it didnt fly away, it worked fine and i only found the errors afterward. Was wondering what they meant.  When this one flies away (the first one did) i ll replace it with a mavic for better range and leveled gimbal in sports mode.

my drone flew away and after retrieving my drone and looking at the logs i found same exact issue in the logs.   took out to fly everything seems fine flight is not affected but when i got home and checked the logs i noticed i had lots and lots of wii reconnect etc does anyone know what they mean? afraid of another fly away
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules