Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4.1.20?
1694 19 2017-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans15bc20e2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 30928 ft
United States

Anyone updated to the lasted go 4 app?  Looks like a new firmware coming soon.
2017-12-19
Use props
fanse34639cb
lvl.1
United States

Yes. This morning. Fixed issue I had with accepting responsibility with enhanced warning zone. We are now able to see the iPhone with no obstructions.
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, DJI GO V4.1.20 is now released in phases. We would also like to hear the users feedback on this version. If users have any problems with it, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
CA Mavic Pro
First Officer
Flight distance : 639652 ft
Lebanon

haven't been prompted to update yet..
2017-12-19
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-19 21:21
Yes, DJI GO V4.1.20 is now released in phases. We would also like to hear the users feedback on this version. If users have any problems with it, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

I was really hoping the flight record sync would have been fixed. Not sure whether it is the app or the DJI server but it is becoming very irritating that it does not get fixed.
2017-12-19
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-19 21:21
Yes, DJI GO V4.1.20 is now released in phases. We would also like to hear the users feedback on this version. If users have any problems with it, please feel free to let me know. Thank you.

Another issue is like being offered candy and getting an empty bag. If you stitch a sphere pano you have the option to save to camera Roll (on Ipad) but even though it says Saved, nothing is saved. What is the point of that?
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-12-19 21:57
Another issue is like being offered candy and getting an empty bag. If you stitch a sphere pano you have the option to save to camera Roll (on Ipad) but even though it says Saved, nothing is saved. What is the point of that?

Hi Jenee, for the syncing issue, our engineers are checking on it. We appreciate you and other users report.
For the Sphere pano, please note that if you download it to local, it will be saved as a plan, it will not be displayed as the Sphere. So please help to confirm if you mean there is no even plan picture on the local album when you download it or it is a plane, make sure the app is allowed to read the local album. Thanks.
2017-12-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Updated to 4.1.20 on my iPhone 7+ using IOS 11.2.1 and no issues at all.
2017-12-20
Use props
CycleParadise
Captain
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

No update on my Android phone yet... If it's anything like the last roll-out, I won't have it until after Christmas.
2017-12-20
Use props
HyLenz
First Officer
Flight distance : 1848182 ft
United States

No issues with 4.1.20 after a couple quick flights. iPad Mini 4, all latest everything...
2017-12-20
Use props
Anthony566
First Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

CycleParadise Posted at 2017-12-20 06:26
No update on my Android phone yet... If it's anything like the last roll-out, I won't have it until after Christmas.

The Android  version always comes out a number of weeks after the IOS version and then last is the DJI CrystalSky  version
2017-12-20
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-20 01:49
Hi Jenee, for the syncing issue, our engineers are checking on it. We appreciate you and other users report.
For the Sphere pano, please note that if you download it to local, it will be saved as a plan, it will not be displayed as the Sphere. So please help to confirm if you mean there is no even plan picture on the local album when you download it or it is a plane, make sure the app is allowed to read the local album. Thanks.

Thor, thanks for the update on the syncing issue.
Regarding the pano sphere, yes I get the flat view, that isn't the problem. if I actually view the sphere in the DJO Editor, in the bottom left hand corner is a download icon and if I tap on that I get the option to Save to Camera Roll or Cancel. If I tap on Save to Camera Roll, after a few seconds, is says Saved. I can't seem to find where it is saving it to. Or is it just going through the motions and not saving it at all.Link to a screenshot to show what I mean.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... gQ/view?usp=sharing

Edit:
Having read another thread on this forum, I think it may be because of icloud being turned on.
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-12-20 21:47
Thor, thanks for the update on the syncing issue.
Regarding the pano sphere, yes I get the flat view, that isn't the problem. if I actually view the sphere in the DJO Editor, in the bottom left hand corner is a download icon and if I tap on that I get the option to Save to Camera Roll or Cancel. If I tap on Save to Camera Roll, after a few seconds, is says Saved. I can't seem to find where it is saving it to. Or is it just going through the motions and not saving it at all.Link to a screenshot to show what I mean.

Thank you for the update. At present, it is confirmed that if a user has enabled iCloud syncing, the local videos will be filtered and not being visible on DJI GO 4 Editor, but for saving the Sphere, I think I need to confirm with our engineers again. Appreciate your report.
2017-12-22
Use props
k1s3k1
lvl.1
Australia

I need the manual focus issue fixed soon! Please new FW update soon..
2017-12-22
Use props
fans61699a75
Captain
Flight distance : 24897635 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I think a fw can be expected soon .

.200 will be next .
In the dji app specs, they mention .0200
2017-12-22
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Pano sphere can only viewed in DJI GO or share to skypixel throught DJI GO. "Saving" to system album will only save "original" photo instead of "sphere" photo to album. So please check that did "original" photo has been saved successfully. Thanks for your feedback, if you have any questing, please kindly contact us
2017-12-27
Use props
Guido-Italy
Captain
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-20 01:49
Hi Jenee, for the syncing issue, our engineers are checking on it. We appreciate you and other users report.
For the Sphere pano, please note that if you download it to local, it will be saved as a plan, it will not be displayed as the Sphere. So please help to confirm if you mean there is no even plan picture on the local album when you download it or it is a plane, make sure the app is allowed to read the local album. Thanks.

Hi Thor what program do I use for Mac to view sphere photo ?
2017-12-27
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Updated days ago. Had a problem before that with having to take the DJI GO4 quiz (5 times)before each flight .
I have had no issues with 4.1.20 after a couple quick flights. Using iPad Mini 4,
I didn't even  have to take the Quiz again.
2017-12-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Guido-Italy Posted at 2017-12-27 09:53
Hi Thor what program do I use for Mac to view sphere photo ?

Hi Guido, you can upload to Skypixel first and use a browser, go to Skypixel on your Mac, then you can view it.
2017-12-29
Use props
Guido-Italy
Captain
Flight distance : 477008 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-29 01:36
Hi Guido, you can upload to Skypixel first and use a browser, go to Skypixel on your Mac, then you can view it.

Thanks Thor
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules