Service center in Germany/Nedherland - scammers, thieves or what??.
2075 30 2017-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

Hi, there is a "little" problem with DJI service center in Germany or Netherland, or wherever it is -  the service center for Europe. They stole my Inspire 2.

I had to send my copter by autorized store in Warsaw (Poland), because the motor for moving up and down the landing gear just stoped working.
My Inspire 2 - in mint condition, which I was grabing in hands every time when the landing gear was raising up or moving down (to not loose the motor in the air because Your low quality of mounting this part). My inspire 2 without any scrath or dust, without even smallest crash, just in a mint condition.

And gues what I saw, when I come to get back my repaired stuff. They send to my some dirty, scrathed, with broken some part other persons gear.
What is going on? Do I have to go to police station or some goverment organization for fair trading to get back MY gear (repaired) or the new one?

When I go to car service to make some little repair, I will get back MY car (repaired), not some other persons car, maybe even after crash.

I want MY gear back (repaired) or the new one or I will make everythink I can to ban You in Poland and do some black PR on YouTube and Facebook, I will spend some money for this, I promise.

2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, that must be frustrating and I fully understand your feeling.
Could you please leave us with the case number and the picture of the dirty, scratched and broken parts? We will help to look into the previous repair process and do our best to make it clear for you, thank you.
2017-12-19
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-19 18:37
You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, that must be frustrating and I fully understand your feeling.
Could you please leave us with the case number and the picture of the dirty, scratched and broken parts? We will help to look into the previous repair process and do our best to make it clear for you, thank you.

Thanks. I did not take this from the shop. They sent it back to the service center. I couldn't to accept this kind of solution. This authorized shop in Warsaw don't gave to me a case number. And it will be my 4th month without my gear since may 2017 (2 x 1 month with X5S in repair, 1 x with I2 in repair and 1 x now), so it will be appropiate to get some compensation.
I'm working with this stuff in full time, filming with H.264, but it's not enough. I need to buy a SSD drives and the licences to film with CDNG and ProRes, so it will be appropiate to get some serious discount for licences or even get it for free.
I can give to You a serial number of my I2. Can it help to identify the case?
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6197024f Posted at 2017-12-20 02:45
Thanks. I did not take this from the shop. They sent it back to the service center. I couldn't to accept this kind of solution. This authorized shop in Warsaw don't gave to me a case number. And it will be my 4th month without my gear since may 2017 (2 x 1 month with X5S in repair, 1 x with I2 in repair and 1 x now), so it will be appropiate to get some compensation.
I'm working with this stuff in full time, filming with H.264, but it's not enough. I need to buy a SSD drives and the licences to film with CDNG and ProRes, so it will be appropiate to get some serious discount for licences or even get it for free.
I can give to You a serial number of my I2. Can it help to identify the case?

Hello Sir, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused, serial number may be hard to get the case number in the system, but you can also post here, we will have a try.
Besides, the email account, the contact number will be useful as well, it is not right that they refuse to provide you the case number.
For the compensation and discount, sorry that I have no access to offer directly. We will need the case number to make it clear firstly. Thanks for your assistance.
2017-12-20
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

That's fine. I just want to get back my I2 repaired or, if they don't have him, because someone else get my gear, then I want the new one, I don't want money back. There is no other option for me, and there is no other option in polish law. Specialy there is no option to accept used I2 (secondhand), dirty, scrathed, with broken any part, probably after crash. It's not the Care Refresh, it is service with warranty. I will not accept used gear by someone else. My I2 was perfectly treated, used only by me, and was in perfect condition, there was no even the smallest crash, he never saw any rain or snow, always stored in the case. I'm freaked about using a gear used only by me, seriously :p
These mobile phone number and email address I gave in the authorized shop, when I buy my gear and gave I2 to service:
+48 508 866 777
marcin@filmowanie-dronem.pl

My DJI Account can be with some older details: +48 501 300 800, marcin.szymbor@gmail.com or marcin.szymbor@op.pl.

2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans6197024f Posted at 2017-12-20 08:23
That's fine. I just want to get back my I2 repaired or, if they don't have him, because someone else get my gear, then I want the new one, I don't want money back. There is no other option for me, and there is no other option in polish law. Specialy there is no option to accept used I2 (secondhand), dirty, scrathed, with broken any part, probably after crash. It's not the Care Refresh, it is service with warranty. I will not accept used gear by someone else. My I2 was perfectly treated, used only by me, and was in perfect condition, there was no even the smallest crash, he never saw any rain or snow, always stored in the case. I'm freaked about using a gear used only by me, seriously :p
These mobile phone number and email address I gave in the authorized shop, when I buy my gear and gave I2 to service:
+48 508 866 777

Sorry, we failed to find your case with all the info you provided, could you please contact the retailer and ask them to provide you the case number? As Mindy mentioned, we need the case number to look into your case.
2017-12-20
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-12-20 22:27
Sorry, we failed to find your case with all the info you provided, could you please contact the retailer and ask them to provide you the case number? As Mindy mentioned, we need the case number to look into your case.

Ok, I will get these two case numbers from the authorized shop in Warsaw. They waiting for the last one after this not mine I2 will be delivered to service center.
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6197024f Posted at 2017-12-21 16:13
Ok, I will get these two case numbers from the authorized shop in Warsaw. They waiting for the last one after this not mine I2 will be delivered to service center.

Thank you. We also need the pictures of dirty, scratched and broken parts if it is convenient for you, appreciate your understanding.
2017-12-21
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-21 19:25
Thank you. We also need the pictures of dirty, scratched and broken parts if it is convenient for you, appreciate your understanding.

CAS-1276416-N9M0S1 - when my I2 was delivered do the service center
CAS-1343664-Y5Z9N0 - when this not mine I2 is delivered to the service center now

I didn't maked any photos of this not mine I2. It's doesn't matter how he look like, it's not mine, with different serial number. You have the photo of serial number of my I2. And I want my I2 repaired or new one. And I will recognize if they will attach a label with the serial number of my I2 to this not mine I2, so You can tell them to don't do it. And please, note that, replacement to refurbished product when it's a service under warranty is ILLEGAL in Poland and EU, it wasn't a service under Care Refresh, it have to be repaired or the new one.
2017-12-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans6197024f Posted at 2017-12-22 04:40
CAS-1276416-N9M0S1 - when my I2 was delivered do the service center
CAS-1343664-Y5Z9N0 - when this not mine I2 is delivered to the service center now

Sorry for the trouble that you've been experiencing, I checked your case, you had sent the drone back again, right? Could you please PM me with your shipping label? I will help to tag it on the case, and also, the local team will take care of it when it arrives.
2017-12-23
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-23 01:54
Sorry for the trouble that you've been experiencing, I checked your case, you had sent the drone back again, right? Could you please PM me with your shipping label? I will help to tag it on the case, and also, the local team will take care of it when it arrives.

The drone was sent to service center in Netherlands by authorized DJI shop in Warsaw. Probably they have this shipping label, but I do not. It's last days before Christmas now, so they don't a have time for doing thinks like this, I think. They gave me these Case Numbers, so the drone should be delivered to the service center couple days ago. Please, try to locate the case in the service center by present case number - CAS-1343664-Y5Z9N0.
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans6197024f Posted at 2017-12-23 04:51
The drone was sent to service center in Netherlands by authorized DJI shop in Warsaw. Probably they have this shipping label, but I do not. It's last days before Christmas now, so they don't a have time for doing thinks like this, I think. They gave me these Case Numbers, so the drone should be delivered to the service center couple days ago. Please, try to locate the case in the service center by present case number - CAS-1343664-Y5Z9N0.

Generally, the local team will update in our system once they received the package. Per the case number you offered, I do not find any shipping info or update in the case log. Please try to contact the dealer to see whether there is any tracking number for follow-up, thanks!
2017-12-23
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

I got today a photo of this not mine I2.
32C0AE05-ADF6-46DB-A50D-C048BB963120.jpeg
2017-12-24
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-23 20:02
Generally, the local team will update in our system once they received the package. Per the case number you offered, I do not find any shipping info or update in the case log. Please try to contact the dealer to see whether there is any tracking number for follow-up, thanks!

CAS-1343664-Y5Z9N0 - it look's like this not mine I2 is not delivered yet to the service center. Can You send to the local team info with mine I2 serial numer - 09YDE310040073? Can they stop my I2 in the service certer? Because I don't want a situation when my I2 will be given to someone else after repair before this not mine I2 will be delivered. It was some simple issue, I think, maybe easy to repair.
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6197024f Posted at 2017-12-24 09:48
CAS-1343664-Y5Z9N0 - it look's like this not mine I2 is not delivered yet to the service center. Can You send to the local team info with mine I2 serial numer - 09YDE310040073? Can they stop my I2 in the service certer? Because I don't want a situation when my I2 will be given to someone else after repair before this not mine I2 will be delivered. It was some simple issue, I think, maybe easy to repair.

Hello Sir, I checked the previous RMA case, our repair team didn't replace your drone, only the middle frame and motor were replaced and the firmware was updated.
We are sorry for the repair quality and the confusion caused, this issue has been escalated to local team to look into, we will have someone to contact you in working hours and apologize for the all the trouble caused.
If you have sent in the drone, the team will take care of it when it arrives, thank you for the patience.
2017-12-24
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-24 19:46
Hello Sir, I checked the previous RMA case, our repair team didn't replace your drone, only the middle frame and motor were replaced and the firmware was updated.
We are sorry for the repair quality and the confusion caused, this issue has been escalated to local team to look into, we will have someone to contact you in working hours and apologize for the all the trouble caused.
If you have sent in the drone, the team will take care of it when it arrives, thank you for the patience.

So You want me to accept this extremely used, scratched, dirty central unit with broken and burned parts?? If there was replaced only the middle frame, so why the serial number was changed from 09YDE310040073 to 0A0LDBS00300LW? The serial number of the drone is not in the middle frame, right?
This is how the middle frame look like, there is no serial number of the drone. And what with this broken and burned part next to the battery?

s-l1600.jpg
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6197024f Posted at 2017-12-24 21:39
So You want me to accept this extremely used, scratched, dirty central unit with broken and burned parts?? If there was replaced only the middle frame, so why the serial number was changed from 09YDE310040073 to 0A0LDBS00300LW? The serial number of the drone is not in the middle frame, right?
This is how the middle frame look like, there is no serial number of the drone. And what with this broken and burned part next to the battery?

Hello Sir, thanks for your quick update.
0A0LDBS00300LW is the serial number of the image transmission module, the corresponding serial number of aircraft is 09YDE310040073 in our system. They are the same drone but different parts.
The case has been escalated to local team to look into, but the response may be delayed since it is holiday now, appreciate your patience.

2017-12-25
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-25 03:05
Hello Sir, thanks for your quick update.
0A0LDBS00300LW is the serial number of the image transmission module, the corresponding serial number of aircraft is 09YDE310040073 in our system. They are the same drone but different parts.
The case has been escalated to local team to look into, but the response may be delayed since it is holiday now, appreciate your patience.

You didn't answer for my question about this burned and broken part next to the battery. It looks like some serious issue, because this burned part is responding for contact I2 with the battery, right? Why the service center did sent to me I2 with burned and broken this part?
And why the service center sent to me a dirty I2 with some glue or serious scratches on the top around green light indicators?
This was under warranty so Your service center can't do any damages. The equipment must be given back in same or better condition, clean and not scratched as was given to Your service center.

26037134_1549596948422543_1039369674_o.jpg
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans6197024f Posted at 2017-12-25 05:00
You didn't answer for my question about this burned and broken part next to the battery. It looks like some serious issue, because this burned part is responding for contact I2 with the battery, right? Why the service center did sent to me I2 with burned and broken this part?
And why the service center sent to me a dirty I2 with some glue or serious scratches on the top around green light indicators?
This was under warranty so Your service center can't do any damages. The equipment must be given back in same or better condition, clean and not scratched as was given to Your service center.

Sir, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and suggest you to send it in for diagnosis. As for the tracking, there maybe some delay due to the holiday, I sincerely suggest you to contact the dealer to check the exact status. As for the case number, you can check the status in our website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
Case Status.png
2017-12-25
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-25 18:48
Sir, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and suggest you to send it in for diagnosis. As for the tracking, there maybe some delay due to the holiday, I sincerely suggest you to contact the dealer to check the exact status. As for the case number, you can check the status in our website: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

The drone is received today by the service center, there is an information on Repair Trace. There is no tracking number. Can it be localized in the service center by the local team?
I would like to add some information about something to check: the drone was drifting to right side when he was flying, and hovering accuracy was bigger than it is acceptable by the scecification (more than 0.1 m vertical and 0.3 horizontal, when downward vision system was enabled), 3 from 4 motors had an abnormal sound (detected in pre-flight checking).
Can they check these three things too, specialy abnormal hovering and the drifting, please?

And this burned and broken part linking the drone and the battery, mainly, it wasn't when I gave my I2 to repair the motor of landing gear.

2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6197024f Posted at 2018-1-2 11:18
The drone is received today by the service center, there is an information on Repair Trace. There is no tracking number. Can it be localized in the service center by the local team?
I would like to add some information about something to check: the drone was drifting to right side when he was flying, and hovering accuracy was bigger than it is acceptable by the scecification (more than 0.1 m vertical and 0.3 horizontal, when downward vision system was enabled), 3 from 4 motors had an abnormal sound (detected in pre-flight checking).
Can they check these three things too, specialy abnormal hovering and the drifting, please?

Hello Sir, the drone has finished the damage assessment and it is waiting for repair now, I have transferred your request to local repair team to double check again, hope you will get it back soon.
2018-1-3
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-3 02:27
Hello Sir, the drone has finished the damage assessment and it is waiting for repair now, I have transferred your request to local repair team to double check again, hope you will get it back soon.

Ok, I see it is sent do my dealer now. Can You tell me what was done with this I2 in the service center? Because I will not get that information from my dealer.
2018-1-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans6197024f Posted at 2018-1-3 12:17
Ok, I see it is sent do my dealer now. Can You tell me what was done with this I2 in the service center? Because I will not get that information from my dealer.

Sir, since the case is registered under the dealer's info, we're sorry we can not offer the relevant info to you directly without dealer's authorization. I'd suggest to contact the dealer directly. If you need any repair info from us directly, please register and send in to DJI in the next time. We will not share your info to others as well, please kindly note and understand.
2018-1-3
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-3 18:46
Sir, since the case is registered under the dealer's info, we're sorry we can not offer the relevant info to you directly without dealer's authorization. I'd suggest to contact the dealer directly. If you need any repair info from us directly, please register and send in to DJI in the next time. We will not share your info to others as well, please kindly note and understand.

Ok, the case is closed, I have my I2 completely repaired and clean, not so much scratched.
Thank You, DJI Team. Sorry and thanks for the service center in Nerherlands too. My judgement about them was too early. I wish to them and to You more satisfied clients, thanks.
2018-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans6197024f Posted at 2018-1-8 10:27
Ok, the case is closed, I have my I2 completely repaired and clean, not so much scratched.
Thank You, DJI Team. Sorry and thanks for the service center in Nerherlands too. My judgement about them was too early. I wish to them and to You more satisfied clients, thanks.

It's really nice to hear this news. We'll keep learning and offer better service for our customers. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone!
2018-1-8
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-8 20:27
It's really nice to hear this news. We'll keep learning and offer better service for our customers. Wish you have a good time on flying the drone!

*more satisfied clients like I’m finally, to be clear

If I could advise...
- cleaning after repair, it’s very nice to get back clean equipment, if cleaner than before - it would be very nice
- this broken part, maybe it was done not in service center, maybe it was done in transport or by dealer, who knows

I’m satisfied finally, that is most important for me now.

There is a little problem. Someone lost my plug (cap) from gimbal vibration absorbing board. I don’t know who, the dealer or the service center. It is important for me, because I’m walking with my I2 in hand. I don’t want to expose this part for dust or humidity. And there is no place to buy this little part, I think. Can they send to me this little part or can I buy this from them, somewhere??
2018-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6197024f Posted at 2018-1-9 14:26
*more satisfied clients like I’m finally, to be clear

If I could advise...

Sir, we apologize the cap was lost when you received it, I have informed local repair team to check on again, we will have someone to contact you.
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions, we will transfer to management department for attention to keep improving our customer service.
2018-1-9
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-9 20:08
Sir, we apologize the cap was lost when you received it, I have informed local repair team to check on again, we will have someone to contact you.
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions, we will transfer to management department for attention to keep improving our customer service.

I need an information from You, DJI, can I use some lubricant like WD40 on this screw to improve a work of motor for landing gear? Can I put this on this screw without loose my warranty? If yes, then what kind/type of lubricant can I use?

2018-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans6197024f Posted at 2018-1-10 13:23
I need an information from You, DJI, can I use some lubricant like WD40 on this screw to improve a work of motor for landing gear? Can I put this on this screw without loose my warranty? If yes, then what kind/type of lubricant can I use?

[view_image]

No, we do not recommend to use other lubricant, but WD-40 is OK to clean the screw just in case it gets rusty.
2018-1-11
Use props
djiuser_elLho7T
lvl.1
Australia

Go lodge a complaint to government organisation.No matter how new your drone is. Once you sent back to service center.they just give you another drone with unknown history. I sent my one for warranty repair,come back a refurbished one. WTF. I paid the price for new come back a refurbished.
2018-1-12
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

djiuser_elLho7T Posted at 2018-1-12 14:25
Go lodge a complaint to government organisation.No matter how new your drone is. Once you sent back to service center.they just give you another drone with unknown history. I sent my one for warranty repair,come back a refurbished one. WTF. I paid the price for new come back a refurbished.

As it turned out it was mine drone. I just didn't recognize him, he was dirty with some glue, a little bit scratched and with broken part, but it was mine.

DJI can give to You refurbished drone under warranty, check the terms. Only way to avoid that is to use a dealers warranty, then it's under Your country law, which is better for example in my country (Poland).
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules