Osmo Mobile fails calibration, etc on various phones.
1220 1 2017-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans12b3c83f
New
United States

Hi,

I have an Osmo Mobile that will not calibrate correctly with an iphone 5s or an iphone 7 plus.
The iphone 5s worked fine previously earlier in the day, and I had purchased a thin enough case to use the 7 plus as well.
Now when I try to calibrate with either (getting them as close to 'balanced' as possible before engaging the osmo's engine), the light will start blinking on the osmo at what (appears to be) near the end of the calibration process.
For a while I was getting the 'please adjust gimble attitude' error, and double checked and tried a firmware update via PC to ensure I am all up to date.
Now, regardless of what phone I use, the calibration will 'complete' to 100%, but fails to recenter, the light on the osmo flashes yellow, and gives the error:
"Adjust your device
Double tap the Trigger ore restart the device"

With the 5s if I reset the gimble manually, the unit seems to work for the most part -- I will get some errors every now and then about the 'gimble attitude'.
With the 7 plus, I cannot get steady footage and will often get teh 'gimble attitude' error -- even with any phone case removed.

If there is anything I can do to resolve these issues, please do let me know; I most certainly appreciate the help!

Thank you,

John

2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. I would recommend you ensure that the gimbal is level before you turn on your mobile. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2017-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules