Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans58017674
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi.

I am considering buying a DJI Phantom 4 Pro+, but have heard rumors that there is a delay
in using the simulator, which makes the simulator difficult to use.
I've seen a review where you clearly can see the difference between P4P+ and P4P when
using the simulator.

Is this still an issue or is it fixed?

Regards
Michael.
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Michael, could you be more specific of your issue? I'd like to see whether we can help.
2017-12-21
Use props
fans58017674
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Well.

I don’t have the problem yet, but have seen in many reviews that people have problems with delay when using the simulator via the P4P+ controller.  
This compared to a basic p4p controller with a android or iOS device attached where there is no delay.
Furthermore I can see people complaining over missing function on the plus controller compared to if you use the basic controller.

I just just what to be sure to buy the right model of the p4p drone. That’s why I ask here on forum.

Regards
Michael
2017-12-21
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can't speak about the + model because I don't have it but take what you read with a grain of salt. Sometimes it might be operator error. I have the Obsidian P4P with IOS device and have no complaints.......well with the exception that the props get into my shots depending on the shot. Overall an incredible drone and really enjoy flying it !
2017-12-21
Use props
pilotbavaria
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2058891 ft
Germany

I never had any problems with the simulator on my P4P+. In the begin I used it often to get a "feeling" for the remote. But ,to be serious, it will be better to train under real conditions in a open environment a football field or farm land will be perfect. Dont fly to high and far and your will be safe.
Except unable to use third part apps like Litchi, I am happy with P4P* remote. The screen ist much brighter than any other device like a smartphone or a iPad. You have to check it on youtube, there are tons of videos with comparisons.
2017-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules