780 4 2017-12-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans18c14113
lvl.1
Flight distance : 764291 ft
Malaysia

Hello,

I just bought Osmo Raw and Crystalsky, I decided to do portable live streaming hardware. I connected both devices but I can't find the live stream platform, is it the problem of the versions? Anyone know how to solve it?
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please note that Android device does not support live stream feature because of system limitation. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-20
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Hi Elektra, could you please clarify "Android device does not support live stream"? Do you mean that there is no facebook/youtube live stream?
2017-12-23
Use props
Hong890115
lvl.1
Flight distance : 764291 ft
Malaysia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-20 23:57
Hi, sir. Please note that Android device does not support live stream feature because of system limitation. Thanks for your support.

Hello, I understood Android device does not support live stream feature, that's why I bought crystalsky due to it is Dji owned product. And I also knew that if Osmo Raw and crystalsky with wifi connection cannot support livestream, it's because the internet ip address can't be separated. So I used wired video adapter to connect to crystalsky, and still don't have the live stream feature. Could you please explain to me this situation and fix the bugs.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hong890115 Posted at 2017-12-25 08:25
Hello, I understood Android device does not support live stream feature, that's why I bought crystalsky due to it is Dji owned product. And I also knew that if Osmo Raw and crystalsky with wifi connection cannot support livestream, it's because the internet ip address can't be separated. So I used wired video adapter to connect to crystalsky, and still don't have the live stream feature. Could you please explain to me this situation and fix the bugs.

Hong, please note that Crystalsky does not support HDMI imput now. And it connect with OSMO with wifi for image transmission. Live streaming need home wifi or mobile data. Thanks for your attention.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules