707 2 2017-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneFotos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 397054 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hey everyone, so i was in the UK on holiday the start of November, (from Norway) and bought an Osmo Mobile from an Apple Store.

Charged it up in the UK, used it briefly for about 10 minutes just messing around, came back to Norway, used it for 30 minutes 2 weeks ago and then today when i went to use it, battery is dead. I charged it on Monday with no issues, left the battery in there, and today NOTHING.

I've come home, plugged it into a charger, using supplied lead, and it goes brielfy into the charging lights, and then switches to flashing red light (fast). Tried reseating the battery a dozen times, tried different plugs and chargers for the dupplied USB lead, and even had a friend bring a battery over to see if his charges (it does with no issue).

So my question is, is there anything i can do to get this NEW battery back to life or is it gona be a warranty claim...?
2017-12-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That's a bummer.
The first time I forgot to take off the plastic that was covering the battery contacts, but I guess that is not your issue right?
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Fotos, sorry to know you are experiencing difficulties, have you tried to insert your battery to your friend's Osmo Mobile to have a try? If the battery still cannot be charged, please send in for diagnosis, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules