1336 6 2015-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI. I had a left landing gear servo go out and since you cant buy just the servo I had to buy the whole assembly with servo for something like $370 from Century Helicopters in San Jose Calif. When I got the new assembly in, I tested it and that servo was bad. I took the servo off and put it on a servo tester to try and diagnois. The tester showed the servo was dead. I contacted Century, got an RMA and now almost 1 year later they said DJI wont cover it as it's not a warrenty item. In the meantime I had gotten another assembly from Empire RC and it worked fine. Now Century said they wont exchange because you wont cover it..note BRAND NEW OUT OF THE BOX! I am NOT a happy camper right now. Can you assist please? Thanks.
Dennis
2015-4-17
Use props
knarfboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

you have to write a email to support@dji.com
2015-4-17
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

knarfboy Posted at 2015-4-18 05:06
you have to write a email to

Its a long story but I did that first. DJI said I have to go to the dealer I bought it from...now that dealer is saying DJI wont cover it....and around we go
2015-4-17
Use props
DroneThugsNHarm
New

Canada

Dude, I know EXACTLY how you feel. We've had servo issues on our landing gear for a while now. Exact same situation with us. So annoying when stuff doesn't work out of the box.
2015-4-28
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DroneThugsNHarm Posted at 2015-4-29 12:16
Dude, I know EXACTLY how you feel. We've had servo issues on our landing gear for a while now. Exact ...

In a weird sort of way I feel better that I'm not alone...
2015-4-29
Use props
fansdb0d1578
lvl.2

Finland

Having also issue with left servo
2017-6-10
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fansdb0d1578 Posted at 2017-6-10 07:42
Having also issue with left servo

That's why to check with the extension cable...it just may be the servo..if so it's a whole lot cheaper than the whole module....I believe you can get them easily...another thing you can try is get the extension cable, take the servo off, plug the extension cable into the Lft on the assembly, connect the battery and see if it moves correctly. One of the things I did was to cut 4 4x4 wood pieces. I place them on each corner of the 1000 and they are long enough to get the landing gear off the ground. That way I can test the gear without having 2 people...just sayin.
2017-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules