warranty check
5975 6 2017-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans472ed936
New
Flight distance : 48930 ft
United Kingdom

hi there i got a dji phantom 4 reburmesment and i know it is still under warnnety but i dont know what to do there where a mark when i took out my BATTERIE and it was red hot to the point that you cant hold it for long and i need to send it back but the shop where i got it from which is a dji dealer said get in contact with dji any help
2017-12-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You need to contact DJI support and raise a ticket to ship the drone to DJI Netherlands.
2017-12-21
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

Ship it to DJI, not a third party repair company.  The DJI website makes it easy for creating a shipping form, creating a repair ticket, and tracking the progress of your repair.
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, do you still keep the purchase invoice? The warranty period for a product starts on the day a product is received, or as may be otherwise specified by DJI. I'd suggest to start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support
2017-12-22
Use props
fans472ed936
New
Flight distance : 48930 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-22 00:02
Hello there, do you still keep the purchase invoice? The warranty period for a product starts on the day a product is received, or as may be otherwise specified by DJI. I'd suggest to start a case and send it in from here: https://www.dji.com/support

i dont have the invoice because i paid for it when i got in person on the shop i have got the recite in my hand and could you help be i think it is just the battery what need replacing any help would be fantastic
2017-12-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans472ed936 Posted at 2017-12-22 04:45
i dont have the invoice because i paid for it when i got in person on the shop i have got the recite in my hand and could you help be i think it is just the battery what need replacing any help would be fantastic

I'm afraid that it might be not easy to tell the exact status. Do you have other batteries? Changing it will be helpful to narrow down the scope.
2017-12-24
Use props
ryan34side
lvl.1

France

Hello,

Can i please have a warranty check by serial number?

11ucf5t0a30032
phantom 4 pro v2

thanks you so much

Nicolas
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules