Yuneec Skyview FPV Googles with Phantom 4
1931 4 2017-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FredAstra
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595577 ft
United Kingdom

Just wondered if anyone has experience or comments regarding the Yuneec Skyview Googles.  I would be particularly interested in comments from peeps who wear Spectacles.

2017-12-21
Use props
jmzyn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102621 ft

Singapore

Bespectacled and own a pair. Works and fits ok
Just that its quite cumbersome carrying it around and setting it up with more cables attached to the remote(tablet).

Where I fly, definitely don't want to be attracting attention

But if you're on a P4, guess that in itself attracts attention and weight doesnt bother you.
2018-3-19
Use props
FredAstra
lvl.4
United Kingdom

jmzyn Posted at 2018-3-19 18:08
Bespectacled and own a pair. Works and fits ok
Just that its quite cumbersome carrying it around and setting it up with more cables attached to the remote(tablet).

Thanks for that !   Since making the post I have acquired a mavic pro and a pair of DJI goggles.  I use the goggles with P4 and Mavic and works great with specs, although I need to stick in a couple +4 lenses from £1 reading glasses.  
2018-3-20
Use props
RicFL
lvl.1
United States

FredAstra Posted at 2018-3-20 06:36
Thanks for that !   Since making the post I have acquired a mavic pro and a pair of DJI goggles.  I use the goggles with P4 and Mavic and works great with specs, although I need to stick in a couple +4 lenses from £1 reading glasses.

So I have my hdmi module installed and Skyview goggles. Waiting on hdmi adapters....no one really mentioned an adapter required. You know you cqn't buy that s**t locally so another wait!!!
Can't find this information....do you get the HUD in the goggles? Would like to see all flight information.
2018-9-9
Use props
FredAstra
lvl.4
United Kingdom

RicFL Posted at 2018-9-9 16:06
So I have my hdmi module installed and Skyview goggles. Waiting on hdmi adapters....no one really mentioned an adapter required. You know you cqn't buy that s**t locally so another wait!!!
Can't find this information....do you get the HUD in the goggles? Would like to see all flight information.

Yes I get all the info needed in the Goggles  Height, Distance & batteries etc.  Might be some info that isn't there but cant think of any...
2018-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules