Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[ Solved ] Mavic Pro Fly More Combo Mains Charger?
1280 5 2017-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi there,
Can anyone tell me if the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo comes with a Mains charger and a Cig Lighter charger or just a Cig lighter charger.
I have checked the DJI site but can't find the info anywhere.
Thanks for your time , bye
davawt
2017-12-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

50W mains charger with AC power cable/plug - this also has two USB ports to charge the RC and/or mobile device at the same time. The connector attaches to either single batteries or the charging hub whereby you can charge up to 4 batteries in sequence with the standard version of the hub that comes with the fly more combo or semi simultaneously if you buy the advanced version which will knock an hour off the charge time when charging 4 batteries but you would have to buy that as a standalone accessory.
The fly more also comes with a car charger which uses the cigarette lighter port to charge batteries when in your car i.e. on your way home or between flight locations so squeeze in that extra flight or two on a day trip.
2017-12-22
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2017-12-22 04:17
50W mains charger with AC power cable/plug - this also has two USB ports to charge the RC and/or mobile device at the same time. The connector attaches to either single batteries or the charging hub whereby you can charge up to 4 batteries in sequence with the standard version of the hub that comes with the fly more combo or semi simultaneously if you buy the advanced version which will knock an hour off the charge time when charging 4 batteries but you would have to buy that as a standalone accessory.
The fly more also comes with a car charger which uses the cigarette lighter port to charge batteries when in your car i.e. on your way home or between flight locations so squeeze in that extra flight or two on a day trip.

Cheers, A CW
Very good info, now to find a Mavic at the right price.
Thanks again A CW - bye
davawt
2017-12-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

davawt Posted at 2017-12-22 05:27
Cheers, A CW
Very good info, now to find a Mavic at the right price.
Thanks again A CW - bye

Maplins (official DJI resellers) offer brand new fly more combos in store nationwide across the UK for £1,099 (£260 off RRP).
2017-12-22
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 2017-12-22 07:54
Maplins (official DJI resellers) offer brand new fly more combos in store nationwide across the UK for £1,099 (£260 off RRP).

Thanks again A CW,
I got one from Argos, local and same day delivery with full warranty. I have dealt with before so felt OK about this purchase. I do deal with Maplins I got a few Lightening to USB through them everything perfect and fully working, I got the short coiled type to save having cable hanging round in the way.
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your Family & of course Hope you will always enjoy your Flying, great Hobby and I think DJI are a good firm but a few on here don't read the manuals or even look for info on this forum, bye
davawt
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

davawt Posted at 2017-12-24 10:21
Thanks again A CW,
I got one from Argos, local and same day delivery with full warranty. I have dealt with before so felt OK about this purchase. I do deal with Maplins I got a few Lightening to USB through them everything perfect and fully working, I got the short coiled type to save having cable hanging round in the way.
Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your Family & of course Hope you will always enjoy your Flying, great Hobby and I think DJI are a good firm but a few on here don't read the manuals or even look for info on this forum, bye

Hi Davawt, hope you can enjoy the drone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, thanks for choosing DJI.
2017-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules