Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ground Station Problem iPad mini.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Larry L
lvl.3

United States

Ok folks, I have posted about maps not showing up in GS before. This is Pizzing me off. I download maps, ( at least think I am doing it correctly) I use mapquest, apple maps, google map, I get my location, zoom in & out. Let it sit for a Minuit or so. I click out of the maps, I do not close out. I then hook up to phantom. Once in GS I open up the map & it shows my location perfectly in standard mode. As soon as I switch to hybrid or satellite, this is what I get. At least before, I got a partal map! What is weird, on my iPhone, it works perfectly. I can use my phone when I want to use GS but I will have to wear cheater glasses to setup the dang screen! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Standard view

Standard view

Satellite view

Satellite view

How it use to show

How it use to show
2015-4-17
Use props
nrgwise
lvl.4

United States

I was asked if I had any problems with GS and my only response was that sometimes the maps don't appear right away (using an iPhone 5s with DJI Vision app) and I get the screen you call 'Satellite View'.  I have found that if I swipe between screens once or twice, they do show up.  I have run GS now a few times but only had the problem temporarily, not so I couldn't run a mission.

Apparently this is a bug with iOS 8.3.
2015-4-17
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

What version of IOS are you using? There are problems being reported with IOS 8.3
2015-4-17
Use props
Larry L
lvl.3

United States

8.1.3 I haven't updated to 8.3 yet
2015-4-17
Use props
Raybro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11099 ft
United States

Good. You may want to hold of then. I use Groundstation for IPad which I am told has some compatibility issues with 8.3. I don't have the vision+. But, I have seen threads stating issues with the vision app maps in 8.3 as well. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.
2015-4-17
Use props
Larry L
lvl.3

United States

Thanks Ray. It sucks that I can't use it with my iPad. It was showing up with a partial map a week Or so ago. I just wish everyone would get on the same page! I really do not use GS for anything but it is fun to piddle around with.
2015-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules