TB48 flashing green on top bar only
5091 4 2015-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZeroCool
lvl.2

United States

flew 400m today then hovered (close to the grass) the bird when battery was at 2%( i like draining my batteries). then lowered  to the ground at 0%. now i'm trying to charge the battery but it seems it's not charging. power button has no red light and only the top bar is flashing green. has anyone exp this before?
thanks in advance.
2015-4-17
Use props
ZeroCool
lvl.2

United States

this is what i got from DJI support but i don't think it applies since we have a gorgeous weather in NJ today( room/house temp are controlled).

http://file.live800.com/fileuplo ... =1&companyID=409811

2015-4-17
Use props
mhervey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 324843 ft
United States

I had the same issue today as well.  It was the first charge since updating to the latest firmware.  I just left it on the charger and soon after it started charging as normal.  At first it was top bar flashing 3 times every few seconds, then eventually it started charging as normal.
2015-4-17
Use props
ZeroCool
lvl.2

United States

^exactly! did FW update when it happened too but i made sure battery update was completed before flying( well motors were locked anyway) it wasn't actually warm or cold, anyway i let is sat over night and now it's charging. whew! thought i wasted$200. FW updates scared me in the past. thanks.
2015-4-18
Use props
joe.montalto13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1686007 ft
  • >>>
United States

I finally got mine to just do the single green light but the light got dimmer and dimmer even on the charger. Now it went off and no life again. I unplugged the the battery (lomo) from under the cover to reset the CPU and have a hell of a time tying to get these batteries back to life. DJI Inspire 1 for sale one remote, 2 batteries (1 TB47 and 1 TB48 Currently not responding), Only flew 10 times less then a month old. $2900 OBO
2015-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules