PLEASE HELP: FPV Cannot Connect AVL58 with Delvcam 7'' Monitor
1069 4 2015-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
swhiting19
New

United States

I just bought the Phantom 2 and got a Delvcam 7" FPV Monitor with Dual 5.8GHz Wireless Receiver and am trying to get live feed from my GoPro. I realized that the frequencies on the monitor do not match up with the channel frequencies on the AVL58. Right now I have the Delvcam Monitor set to channel 17 which is 5705 Mhz and channel 1 on the AVL58 says it is also 5705 Mhz. I have the TX antenna plugged into the transmitter and the RX into the Delvcam. The transmitter should be wired correctly into the Phantom 2 becuase it turns on and I can change channels. I have tried all 8 channels on the transmitter and matched them up with the frequencies on the Delvcam but get no signal from the GoPro. Any help or advice would be much appreciated, I've called a few places and no one is familar with this monitor so hopefully someone on here is!

2015-4-17
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

The most common issue with setup is getting the GoPro and the monitor/receiver set to NTSC or PAL.  The USA uses NTSC.  That could be why you are having an issue.
2015-4-17
Use props
swhiting19
New

United States

oakspi Posted at 2015-4-18 10:02
The most common issue with setup is getting the GoPro and the monitor/receiver set to NTSC or PAL.   ...

Yeah that was one of the first things I changed. GoPro and screen are both in NTSC.
2015-4-18
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

I'm stumped.  I looked at the info on the monitor and I think it is a pretty simple set-up.  
2015-4-18
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

You might check the connection at the GoPro
2015-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules