4376 5 2017-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
veryken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8665 ft
United States

New customer/user here.

I've tried searching but couldn't find the instructions on how to custom-set the remote or the mobile app to tilt the gimbal down to an angle.

Ideally, toggle 30° down, toggle again to 60° (from horizontal), then again to full 90° looking straight down. Similar increments tilting back up.

Or at least down to 45°.

Currently in default, as you know, the 5D Button DOWN is just straight 90° downward in one stroke and UP is straight back to forward horizontal in one stroke. Nothing in between.

Any help?
2017-12-23
Use props
EagleAttack
lvl.1
United States

I'm not sure why they put such an abrupt setting on the 5D Button. I almost got dizzy when that camera slammed straight down.
2017-12-23
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I've not seen any way to reduce the camera from straight down to something less.  You can, however, control the speed which it moves as well as how smoothly it stops when you use the wheel on the left front of the remote.  Check the manual on how to do it.
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

It doesn't have such a setting. You can only use the Gimbal Dial to control gimbal tilt. 1.png
2017-12-25
Use props
veryken
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8665 ft
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-12-23 19:48
I've not seen any way to reduce the camera from straight down to something less.  You can, however, control the speed which it moves as well as how smoothly it stops when you use the wheel on the left front of the remote.  Check the manual on how to do it.

Yes, reducing the Gimbal Pitch Speed helps. Thanks.
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules