Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
lost pictures or video?deleted?formatted card? Solution
755 20 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bucefalo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 135618
Italy

hello everyone, if any of you had problems with their sd card (deleted files, formatted sd card, unreadable sd card ) i made this video to explain HOW to
recover all data over your memory support !

i hope it helps those having troubles ;)

2017-12-24
Use props
eddieNoob
Second Officer
United States

Available for OS X?  I will look, but thought I'd ask.  'o)
[and many thanks, Brucefalo!]
2017-12-24
Use props
captirwin
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1697
United States

Thanks for your efforts'
Happy Holidays.
2017-12-24
Use props
Bucefalo
Second Officer
Italy

eddieNoob Posted at 2017-12-24 07:16
Available for OS X?  I will look, but thought I'd ask.  'o)
[and many thanks, Brucefalo!]

hey my friend...

usb image tool works only on windows ( maybe it can be found as a similar app over osx and linux )
while  Photo rec is supported on windows, Osx and linux :-)

i hope it'll help !
2017-12-24
Use props
eddieNoob
Second Officer
United States

Bucefalo Posted at 2017-12-24 08:11
hey my friend...

usb image tool works only on windows ( maybe it can be found as a similar app over osx and linux )

Thanks for your note, sir!   'o)
2017-12-24
Use props
fhsuifs
lvl.4
Japan

Thanks for your solution.
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
China

Thank you for sharing this to us!
2017-12-24
Use props
Bucefalo
Second Officer
Italy

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-12-24 20:02
Thank you for sharing this to us!

you are more than welcome.. I was skeptical at begin.. but I could get everything while the memory card was totally "blank", windows didn't even recognize it
2017-12-25
Use props
Flying_Aquila
lvl.1
Italy

just tried it over my 32gb samsung ! AMAZING !!!!! thank you !!!!! it works 100% !
2018-1-16
Use props
MRF1967
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72
United States

I'm going to try this as soon as I get home... fingers crossed. Thanks
2018-1-16
Use props
asad0x01_
lvl.1
Bangladesh

Thanks for the help
2018-1-17
Use props
fans85ddee6e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8831
United States

Always good to know thank you
2018-1-20
Use props
Bucefalo
Second Officer
Italy

MRF1967 Posted at 2018-1-16 07:32
I'm going to try this as soon as I get home... fingers crossed. Thanks

hey .. how did it go? I really hope it did work ! let's have some other feedback... maybe we finally have a way that works for most of the people !!!
2018-1-21
Use props
MRF1967
lvl.2
United States

Bucefalo Posted at 2018-1-21 17:44
hey .. how did it go? I really hope it did work ! let's have some other feedback... maybe we finally have a way that works for most of the people !!!

Yes, it did recover my pics and video but that's when I discovered that I have a unique situation that will hopefully never be duplicated by anyone, lol.
After it recovered my files I saw pics from my trail-cam and videos from the drone. Apparently, I grabbed a card that already had pics on it from a trail-cam and tried to record video in the drone with it. I can see the pictures so they are fully recovered... but now I have videos with very "strange" extension names and nothing I try will play those videos. It was like..... _ftyp at the end of the name or something close to that.
Not sure in my case I'll figure out how to play those weird extensions
2018-1-22
Use props
MRF1967
lvl.2
United States

Bucefalo Posted at 2018-1-21 17:44

I forgot to say... THANK YOU for the great video you put together. It was really well done and very organized!!

If I didn't grab the wrong card it would have been a total success so thanks again.
2018-1-22
Use props
Bucefalo
Second Officer
Italy

MRF1967 Posted at 2018-1-22 06:41
I forgot to say... THANK YOU for the great video you put together. It was really well done and very organized!!

If I didn't grab the wrong card it would have been a total success so thanks again.

wonderful :-)

it makes me so happy to know that this is helping to recover pictures and videos !!!

2018-1-22
Use props
Dorset_Horn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17451
United Kingdom

I lost the entire video of my second ever flight. It had a great location, setting sun, dramatic skies...
I suspect that even you won't be able me though. I think I pressed record, didn't hear a beep, so I pressed it again... then flew round blissfully recording NOTHING!
Not a sausage.
2018-1-24
Use props
Bucefalo
Second Officer
Italy

Dorset_Horn Posted at 2018-1-24 08:31
I lost the entire video of my second ever flight. It had a great location, setting sun, dramatic skies...
I suspect that even you won't be able me though. I think I pressed record, didn't hear a beep, so I pressed it again... then flew round blissfully recording NOTHING!
Not a sausage.

well... if the recording didn't happen... than nothing to recover right? :-/ it happens...and when it happens is always a good video we made :-( if you don't have even a cached copy over your smartphone i suspect it didn't get to record it :-/
2018-1-25
Use props
Easy Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12623

nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-2
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. And there is a wonderful tool which can recover deleted data only several clicks.Mobikin Doctor for Android/iOS,Not only picture or video,but aslo contact,call log,music,SMS......
2018-12-17
Use props
Bucefalo
Second Officer
Italy

AliceSmith Posted at 12-17 00:49
Thanks for sharing. And there is a wonderful tool which can recover deleted data only several clicks.Mobikin Doctor for Android/iOS,Not only picture or video,but aslo contact,call log,music,SMS......

yes but that's for mobile..
while this software i listed here works over PC/MAC and you can recover pics/video from your mavic sd card :-)
i'm glad it helped many people !!!
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules