lost pictures or video?deleted?formatted card? Solution
3506 25 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444944 ft
Italy

hello everyone, if any of you had problems with their sd card (deleted files, formatted sd card, unreadable sd card ) i made this video to explain HOW to
recover all data over your memory support !

i hope it helps those having troubles ;)

2017-12-24
Use props
eddieNoob
lvl.4
United States

Available for OS X?  I will look, but thought I'd ask.  'o)
[and many thanks, Brucefalo!]
2017-12-24
Use props
captirwin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5568 ft
United States

Thanks for your efforts'
Happy Holidays.
2017-12-24
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

eddieNoob Posted at 2017-12-24 07:16
Available for OS X?  I will look, but thought I'd ask.  'o)
[and many thanks, Brucefalo!]

hey my friend...

usb image tool works only on windows ( maybe it can be found as a similar app over osx and linux )
while  Photo rec is supported on windows, Osx and linux :-)

i hope it'll help !
2017-12-24
Use props
eddieNoob
lvl.4
United States

Bucefalo Posted at 2017-12-24 08:11
hey my friend...

usb image tool works only on windows ( maybe it can be found as a similar app over osx and linux )

Thanks for your note, sir!   'o)
2017-12-24
Use props
fhsuifs
lvl.3

Japan

Thanks for your solution.
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thank you for sharing this to us!
2017-12-24
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-12-24 20:02
Thank you for sharing this to us!

you are more than welcome.. I was skeptical at begin.. but I could get everything while the memory card was totally "blank", windows didn't even recognize it
2017-12-25
Use props
Flying_Aquila
lvl.1

Italy

just tried it over my 32gb samsung ! AMAZING !!!!! thank you !!!!! it works 100% !
2018-1-16
Use props
MRF1967
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236 ft
United States

I'm going to try this as soon as I get home... fingers crossed. Thanks
2018-1-16
Use props
asad0x01_
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Thanks for the help
2018-1-17
Use props
fans85ddee6e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28973 ft
United States

Always good to know thank you
2018-1-20
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

MRF1967 Posted at 2018-1-16 07:32
I'm going to try this as soon as I get home... fingers crossed. Thanks

hey .. how did it go? I really hope it did work ! let's have some other feedback... maybe we finally have a way that works for most of the people !!!
2018-1-21
Use props
MRF1967
lvl.2
United States

Bucefalo Posted at 2018-1-21 17:44
hey .. how did it go? I really hope it did work ! let's have some other feedback... maybe we finally have a way that works for most of the people !!!

Yes, it did recover my pics and video but that's when I discovered that I have a unique situation that will hopefully never be duplicated by anyone, lol.
After it recovered my files I saw pics from my trail-cam and videos from the drone. Apparently, I grabbed a card that already had pics on it from a trail-cam and tried to record video in the drone with it. I can see the pictures so they are fully recovered... but now I have videos with very "strange" extension names and nothing I try will play those videos. It was like..... _ftyp at the end of the name or something close to that.
Not sure in my case I'll figure out how to play those weird extensions
2018-1-22
Use props
MRF1967
lvl.2
United States

Bucefalo Posted at 2018-1-21 17:44

I forgot to say... THANK YOU for the great video you put together. It was really well done and very organized!!

If I didn't grab the wrong card it would have been a total success so thanks again.
2018-1-22
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

MRF1967 Posted at 2018-1-22 06:41
I forgot to say... THANK YOU for the great video you put together. It was really well done and very organized!!

If I didn't grab the wrong card it would have been a total success so thanks again.

wonderful :-)

it makes me so happy to know that this is helping to recover pictures and videos !!!

2018-1-22
Use props
Dorset_Horn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

I lost the entire video of my second ever flight. It had a great location, setting sun, dramatic skies...
I suspect that even you won't be able me though. I think I pressed record, didn't hear a beep, so I pressed it again... then flew round blissfully recording NOTHING!
Not a sausage.
2018-1-24
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

Dorset_Horn Posted at 2018-1-24 08:31
I lost the entire video of my second ever flight. It had a great location, setting sun, dramatic skies...
I suspect that even you won't be able me though. I think I pressed record, didn't hear a beep, so I pressed it again... then flew round blissfully recording NOTHING!
Not a sausage.

well... if the recording didn't happen... than nothing to recover right? :-/ it happens...and when it happens is always a good video we made :-( if you don't have even a cached copy over your smartphone i suspect it didn't get to record it :-/
2018-1-25
Use props
Easy Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-2
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. And there is a wonderful tool which can recover deleted data only several clicks.Mobikin Doctor for Android/iOS,Not only picture or video,but aslo contact,call log,music,SMS......
2018-12-17
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

AliceSmith Posted at 12-17 00:49
Thanks for sharing. And there is a wonderful tool which can recover deleted data only several clicks.Mobikin Doctor for Android/iOS,Not only picture or video,but aslo contact,call log,music,SMS......

yes but that's for mobile..
while this software i listed here works over PC/MAC and you can recover pics/video from your mavic sd card :-)
i'm glad it helped many people !!!
2018-12-28
Use props
Cora
lvl.1

United States

Hey, I have used a powerful program that help me find my lost data back to my phone, I believe you can also get your pictures or video back to your phone easily. It is a Samsung Data Recovery tool that help me a lot, it support most of Android device,hope it will solve your problem quickly.
2019-2-15
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.3

China

Just like recover lost photos/videos from iPhone 6, you can also get a way to recover lost data from sd card with the help of one data recovery tool
2019-2-21
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

Yiliayoung Posted at 2-21 00:56
Just like recover lost photos/videos from iPhone 6, you can also get a way to recover lost data from sd card with the help of one data recovery tool

trust me, not all recovery software will work!
while if you follow the video step by step you'll be recovering probably everything
2019-2-21
Use props
1RadCJ5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 217418 ft
United States

Great info, Bucefalo. Hopefully I will never need it, but if I do, I know how to find it. Thank You for sharing!
2019-3-5
Use props
Bucefalo
lvl.4
Italy

1RadCJ5 Posted at 2019-3-5 15:06
Great info, Bucefalo. Hopefully I will never need it, but if I do, I know how to find it. Thank You for sharing!

sorry for late reply :-) you are welcome ! i do know how shocking can be losing our lovely footages/pics but hopefully...we won't need to do all of this ;)
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules