Any thoughts on what would be considered the zoom setting of choice
692 4 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdebf8e13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116109 ft
United States

for the best depth perception.  Looking thru the monitor at an object it always appears to me to seem closer then it acutally is.  When i fpv thru tight area's looking thru the moniter it always seems kinda to close but when i pop my head out to see the actual distance its much furtheraway, so i was wondering if a zoom setting would help to have a more accurate and more real world feel on the distance of things.  Thank you...
2017-12-24
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

Using zoom would make what you're seeing appear closer, thereby making your problem worse, not better. The default view on your screen is without zoom (as wide angle as possible, given the focal length of the Mavic's lens).
2017-12-24
Use props
Peter Lawson 19
New
United Kingdom

Hi all, I AJ e just bought my first manic
2017-12-24
Use props
Peter Lawson 19
New
United Kingdom

hi all, I have just bought my first mavic pro and managed to hit a wall which has dislodge the camera, can anyone help with where I can get it fixed   Peter
2017-12-24
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

Peter Lawson 19 Posted at 2017-12-24 17:23
hi all, I have just bought my first mavic pro and managed to hit a wall which has dislodge the camera, can anyone help with where I can get it fixed   Peter

Create a new thread for your problem, and you'll get answers. You'll have to add much more detail.
2017-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules