FAA Requires Drone Registration AGAIN!
957 5 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

https://www.wetalkuav.com/faa-re ... -to-register-again/ Saw this last week.  Please click on CNET for the the artical. Safety First!
2017-12-24
Use props
Donnie *
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Thanks for the update, I  confirmed that I am still registered.

donnie
2017-12-24
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
United States

Donnie*,  Merry Christmas & Happy new year! What is up with all of the doubt on the forum , I  posted this  a few days ago and practically got shut down by FORUM  ADMIN as SPAM???  This is knowledge is for everyone's  benefit to  ensure  people stay or keep legal and out of trouble! ALL platforms NEED to know, but they said I was spaming If you live in America U.S.A., and care, READ the artical. Admin should also aknowlage that this is a FACT.  SAFETY FIRST!!! Ken.    
2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Highasakite Posted at 2017-12-24 14:11
Donnie*,  Merry Christmas & Happy new year! What is up with all of the doubt on the forum , I  posted this  a few days ago and practically got shut down by FORUM  ADMIN as SPAM???  This is knowledge is for everyone's  benefit to  ensure  people stay or keep legal and out of trouble! ALL platforms NEED to know, but they said I was spaming  If you live in America U.S.A., and care, READ the artical. Admin should also aknowlage that this is a FACT.  SAFETY FIRST!!! Ken.

Hi Ken, I guess the post were deleted by me and other moderators since you posted too many, we left one for you: https://forum.dji.com/thread-125025-1-1.html
Thanks for your kindness, but please obey the rules in Forum and do not spam, one thread in one sub-forum at most, thanks for your understanding.
2017-12-25
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
United States

Thank you Mindy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Ken
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft