Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TOUCH SCREEN & GIMBAL
1666 6 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAViator53
lvl.4
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Both of my Ipads have stopped controlling the gimbal via the touch screen today. The gimbal wheel works fine. Any ideas? Thanks
2017-12-24
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Did it ever work that way?

I just tried my P4 since "it has Apple issues" with Disconnects, and it also does not let me do anything using the slider on the screen.  I can do the tilt with the gimbal at which point the slider dot will change from white to blue as an indication only and no action from me on it will cause it to tilt via the screen.  It might just be for indication purposes now, but I didn't try it on the I2.  I always use the roller anyway and how I also know GO 4 is still connected or not to the drone as when the roller stops working (or tilting the camera), GO 4 has gone for a walk-about and is partially connected to the RC.

2017-12-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, UAViator, may I know if the problem persists?
Is there any error message in Aircraft Status slider?
It may relate to the APP, what is the APP version?
If the problem persists, could you please try to reinstall the APP? Please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pictures and videos before your re-installation.
Please let me know if it works. Thank you.
2017-12-25
Use props
UAViator53
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-25 00:45
Hi, UAViator, may I know if the problem persists?
Is there any error message in Aircraft Status slider?
It may relate to the APP, what is the APP version?

unplugged Ipad Air 2, replugged, problem solved.
2017-12-25
Use props
UAViator53
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 2017-12-24 09:38
Did it ever work that way?

I just tried my P4 since "it has Apple issues" with Disconnects, and it also does not let me do anything using the slider on the screen.  I can do the tilt with the gimbal at which point the slider dot will change from white to blue as an indication only and no action from me on it will cause it to tilt via the screen.  It might just be for indication purposes now, but I didn't try it on the I2.  I always use the roller anyway and how I also know GO 4 is still connected or not to the drone as when the roller stops working (or tilting the camera), GO 4 has gone for a walk-about and is partially connected to the RC.

Always controlled the gimbal with my fingertip, the blue circle, . unplugged and replugged Ipad, solved.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

UAViator53 Posted at 2017-12-25 10:04
Always controlled the gimbal with my fingertip, the blue circle, . unplugged and replugged Ipad, solved.

Yeah, the Apple stuff seems to have issues with a lot of disconnections and the unplug and replug often helps.  DJI needs to fix this issue.  If it is Apple''s fault with the USB port, DJI should tell them to fix it.  That or the GO app needs to establish a test and lock with the USB on the Apple stuff.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

UAViator53 Posted at 2017-12-25 10:03
unplugged Ipad Air 2, replugged, problem solved.

OK, glad to hear that, please let us know if there is further problem.
Happy flying.
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules