DJI Go no image and can not access Image menu...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ambrouge
lvl.1

Hungary

Hi chaps,I have come to a problem can not seem to be able to come around. I have a totaly flyable copter nothing problem at all, and all of a sudden next day everything is still working apart from no image appearing at all! No warnings, copter is responsive, camera doing its little dance at powering up, can tilt with the scroll, it seem all good, even the transmittion channel doesnt say no problems at all. Also can not see the memory card either.  It is all up to date, latest softwares, connections seem all good, so I am pretty confused what to do!
If someone have any idea, I am open for suggestions!!
Cheers, Ambyy

Screenshot_20171224-195701.png
Screenshot_20171224-195701.png
Screenshot_20171224-195802.png
2017-12-24
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

Have you checked all the cables in the gimbal to make sure they're properly connected? Or have you tried taking the cable connecting to your device and re-inserting it? Or maybe try a different cable.
2017-12-24
Use props
Ambrouge
lvl.1

Hungary

I have taken the gimbal of the drone, deattached the ribbon cables, tested them for continuity. This is as far as I could test, because I did not have a proper tiny hex key needed to investigate further. I can't buy now, it is Christmas
I put it back together, connected them properly, and still no luck....
2017-12-24
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
United States

Did you recently update the phantom? You could also try reinstalling the app.
2017-12-25
Use props
Ambrouge
lvl.1

Hungary

Believe me I tried, I also used my phone instead of the table. Same result. I did have a recent firmware update though, but I have the latest now, and it had been working well with that... Running out of ideas...
2017-12-26
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Ambrouge Posted at 2017-12-26 11:46
Believe me I tried, I also used my phone instead of the table. Same result. I did have a recent firmware update though, but I have the latest now, and it had been working well with that... Running out of ideas...

Have you tried reinstall the app ?
2017-12-26
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
United States

Ambrouge Posted at 2017-12-26 11:46

Did the image loss occur after you updated?
2017-12-26
Use props
Ambrouge
lvl.1

Hungary

I re-installed the app, and still no luck. No image transmittion, it is the same. After the update I have flown quite a few times with no problems at all. And one morning I powered it up without her little sd card in the slot, and there was not video feed coming through. I thought that was down to the fact the card was not in the camera, but later I found out it is a persistent problem. It might be just coincidental.
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules