Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video pixelation
937 1 2017-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RL_XXI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

Not sure this is in the right place if it belongs here at all but I have a question regarding live video feed pixilation with my Samsung tablet, before I buy a new tablet (this one is 2years old) I wanted to make sure about the controller video output ports. There is the one on the top left side with a short cable I use with my Samsung Note 8 with fantastic video feed.

I don't yet have a cable long enough to use that port with my tablet so I use a regular usb cable and the usb port on the bottom of the controller for video feed but it pixelates randomly during flight and not recording anything, just watching the feed. Is that a normal issue with the bottom port or is just my tablet not being that new?

Oh the tablet is a Samsung Tab E 8 I got for free with my cell provider when I switched carriers.

Thanks for reading.
2017-12-24
Use props
RL_XXI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 456 ft
United States

Boy don't I feel like a newb . disregard previous post. I figured out the problem, the app on the tablet wasn't updated to the latest. All is good.
2017-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules