Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No takeoff
937 6 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jungwoo
lvl.1
United States

Got a new spark for Christmas and charged it up.  Turns on fine and links with iPhone.  We put it in the. Middle of the living room floor and slid the auto takeoff slider.  It notes that we are in zone b and to fly with caution then give two more messages with green dots but and every registers that it has a 3.9 foot altitude, but the motors never turn on.  The lights under the motors are on, but it just sits. There.  When Slide the auto land button it counts down the feet until 0 and is ready. Again for take off.  A few times the iPhone beeps loudly over and over and it shows a red line and says 1 foot or some something like that.  Is it not taking off becaus somehow it knows we are indoors?  Is it diasabled because it knows we are in Manhattan.  If so, can things be overridden so we can test it indoors—i.e., just watch it climb and hover to 4feet, try the camera in flight and then land?  Thanks

2017-12-25
Use props
lsufan861
lvl.1
United States

Do an unlock.
2017-12-25
Use props
Jungwoo
lvl.1
United States

How do I do that.  Thanks for the tip!
2017-12-25
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Why dont you use a picture of Florida infront of the SPARK 'sensors and test it again for take off....
2017-12-25
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Have you 'identified' yourself to the app, with a DJI account to your APP, with a telefon number or such?

2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Jungwoo, just to verify, are you in Beginner Mode? I'm afraid that the motors can not be started if you are in Beginner Mode without GPS signal. I'd suggest to test in the outdoor place with good GPS signal. You can write an email to FlySafe Team via flysafe@dji.com  for further assistance. BTW, do not hurry to take off, I'll recommend to read the user manual first and understand the Spark better.
2017-12-31
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's your answer from DJI Susan. Deselect beginner mode or wait for a home point - I'd always recommend the latter irrespective of the flight mode.
2017-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules