"Sign in failed. Check your network"
123Next >
13860 109 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JMF8
New
United States

Bought brand new Mavic pro. Getting the message Sign-in Failed. Check your network" knowing my network works great. I use an iPhone 7. restarting the phone a few times, deleted and reinstalled the DJI GO 4 app and nothing! Any help? Otherwise, I bring it back to the store tomorrow.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_TvdRgaI
New
United States

same here!
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_TvdRgaI
New
United States

Im really disappointed in DJI right now! Awesome drone but garbage software! Since it is Christmas though, there might be issues with the masses amounts of people trying to sign in but still this sucks.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans6c11f467
New
United States

Having the same issue.
2017-12-25
Use props
jdmagoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1478842 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Well I’m having the same problem here in Australia, I suspect DJI’s servers are getting smashed ATM, to many Mavics and sparks for Xmas. Sucks because I was about o get a family photo on the beach
2017-12-25
Use props
kenstatsick
New
United States

me too.  firmware will not finish downloading. I have to click "Continue Downloading" without success.  deleted app, reinstalled app. now this is my problem.
2017-12-25
Use props
pacificav
New

United States

Same issue! What a piece of crap, and 3 hours of my life I will never get back. Returning tomorrow!
2017-12-25
Use props
fansd2eb6426
New
United States

DJI fore your entire software development team. This is total bullsh@t that a simple login won’t work. You already bricked my Phantom 4 with a “software uodate” and now I can’t even login and use the Spark I bought my father for Christmas. You guys SUCK!  
2017-12-25
Use props
fansa27a372a
New
United States

Same issue: Sign-in Failed. Check your network.

My network is fine. I can log into my account on the computer fine. But I can't log into the account on 3 different mobile devices using the DJI GO 4 app. I just want to be able to fly my drone.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansa27a372a
New
United States

Same issue: Sign-in Failed. Check your network.

My network is fine. I can log into my account on the computer fine. But I can't log into the account on 3 different mobile devices using the DJI GO 4 app. I just want to be able to fly my drone.
2017-12-25
Use props
triboh
New
United States

Same issue here.  If it's a server issue at DJI servers shouldn't they anticipate that a bunch of middle aged kids would be playing with this new toy on December 25?
2017-12-25
Use props
fans575e8e72
New

United States

Same issue here in CA. You’d think they’d be ready. Idiots.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansde63c8c9
New

United States

Same issue here. VERY disappointed with DJI at the moment.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans3093a6fa
New

United Kingdom

Same issue here. Tried 2 different phones, uninstalling/reinstalling, 4G  and WiFi. Definitely an issue DJI’s side
2017-12-25
Use props
Bubbazanetti
New
United States

fans3093a6fa Posted at 2017-12-25 14:49
Same issue here. Tried 2 different phones, uninstalling/reinstalling, 4G  and WiFi. Definitely an issue DJI’s side

Poway California. Same Thing!
2017-12-25
Use props
triboh
New
United States

Just talked to DJI customer service.  Odd that they were answering today but I was impressed that I talked to a live person.  Customer Service Rep was a nice kid and I felt bad for him when her told me....DJI is undergoing a server upgrade right now.  They expect the upgrade to take 4-5 hours and servers will be down until then.  Just passing this along so we can all enjoy what's left of a Christmas evening (in the USA at least).
2017-12-25
Use props
MC45308
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15892 ft
United States

I agree. We just received a Spark and and Osmos and cant log in to the site to even start. Very expensive paper weights. If this is the way customer service behaves a return and brand change might be in order....
Idaho ,USA
2017-12-25
Use props
fans01a1fc63
New
United States

I cannot believe this is a requirement to use the drone, pretty much a joke.
2017-12-25
Use props
Doctodd
lvl.1
United States

Having same problem, got a new Phantom 4 and can't use. I wonder if this is par for the course with this company. I have seen this referred to in previous posts, so it is not a one time issue. Considering returning product as I don't need an expensive drone that I cannot fly and have little time to mess with problems on a new product.
2017-12-25
Use props
Doctodd
lvl.1
United States

pacificav Posted at 2017-12-25 14:26
Same issue! What a piece of crap, and 3 hours of my life I will never get back. Returning tomorrow!

Agreed, shouldn't have to spend a bunch of time trying to troubleshoot right out of the box. What a pain in the A$$
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_3QR8Gzi
New

United States

I am having a hard time understand how you could have such issues? Why does the app have to be connected to your servers to function? If you are having problems this often, then at least give us an indicator light on the website when its down and when its up and running. One thing DJI needs to realize is that a lot of people purchase drones for business purposes. I was trying to get it to work for 2-3 hours until I came across this thread. What a terrible first impression. I am a software engineer myself, if you guys need help with your system I would be more than glad to take a look at it for you, but this is not an acceptable issue to have on a brink of 2018 I mean we are doing surgery remotely, this is a drone operating system, no excuses what so ever.   Please, lets come up with a solution!
2017-12-25
Use props
uncomatt
New
United States

Does anyone from DJI have any advice or input.  When will the issue be solved.  These are not cheap recreational drones.  To be stuck without ability to fly is unacceptable. I am furious right now. I've spent a couple of hours uninstalling and reinstalling my app, changing my home network, and updating my phone software, all with no success. This is TERRIBLE.
2017-12-25
Use props
WIHawkeye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 260026 ft
United States

Expect triboh is right on with the DJI server upgrade causing this, but I thought I'd toss my voice in the ring too so they can see the number of people dealing with this. Pretty disappointing day 1 with the Mavic, tbh. In Iowa, USA.
2017-12-25
Use props
NiceDL
New
United States

Hi DJI - adding my name to the list of people having the same issue today.  Very disappointing to see that this isn't the first time you've experienced the same issues.
2017-12-25
Use props
Pri
lvl.1

United States

We are having the same issue here in Virginia USA. Got my bf the phantom 3 SE and we can’t set it up. I also got one a few days ago and had no issues setting it up then...and flying it for the first time! I’ve never owned or flew a drone before. It was an easy and awesome experience. I was able to fly it this am but not tonight. I think it’s worth waiting for DJI to fix their server issue. I will be concerned if it’s not fixed in a couple days... but I have hope to be flying it tomorrow :-)
2017-12-25
Use props
Glifty
New
Flight distance : 32218 ft
Russia

f%cking DJI same trash in Russia now, my work is faild because soft is rly trash
2017-12-25
Use props
fansece17e12
New

Australia

Same here. Server upgrade my ***!
Crappy servers crashed under load. This will clearly not be fixed any time soon.
2017-12-25
Use props
grantwright
New
United States

Thanks Triboh. Most popular drone day in America, and they decide to update severs for 4-5 hours NOW? Ay yi yi. But at the same time, other threads from six months ago seem pretty much carbon copy of this inability to log in issue. So whatever was the issue doesn't seem addressed these many months later. Sigh.
2017-12-25
Use props
Glifty
New
Flight distance : 32218 ft
Russia

same trash here
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_xuNcJW6
New

Mexico

Same here in Mexico, why the need to be conected to the DJI server, cant sign in to the app
2017-12-25
Use props
fans144c690c
New

United States

I was so excited to inbox the DJI Spark for XMas and test it out for video and pics of today’s events... been trying too! Deleted, uploaded, logged in and out, restarted phone and everything. I’m a pretty patient person, but horrible timing and a little disapointed... tbh. Hopefully you guys can fix it soon.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_WOdiO9m
New

United States

Server "upgrade" is bs. They rent virtual servers so they can scale with demand for times like this. Something else is going on with DJI. The servers are just an excuse to get people off their back.
2017-12-25
Use props
fansa5638d31
New
United States

I just got a dji spark and I’m having the same problem too.....This really sucks this better be fixed by tomorrow or I’m returning the drone
2017-12-25
Use props
fans8f354c54
New

United States

Huge disappointment!
2017-12-25
Use props
IsaacAaron
lvl.1
United States

Same here. I’ve had a DJI since the phantom 1 and this is pretty typical.
2017-12-25
Use props
jlc375
New
United States

Hi guys. I am in the United States. I am on the phone with DJI's customer support (for the United States +1 (818) 235-0789). It's about 7:15pm United States Eastern Time. I have spoken with 3 different customer support agents. They are basically saying the same thing over and over again (server update). I finally spoke with a supervisor. The supervisor promised to call me back with an update. I'd encourage anybody reading this to call DJI customer support and demand to speak with a supervisor.
2017-12-25
Use props
jlc375
New
United States

Hi guys. I am in the United States. I am on the phone with DJI's customer support (for the United States +1 (818) 235-0789). It's about 7:15pm United States Eastern Time. I have spoken with 3 different customer support agents. They are basically saying the same thing over and over again (server update). I finally spoke with a supervisor. The supervisor promised to call me back with an update. I'd encourage anybody reading this to call DJI customer support and demand to speak with a supervisor.
2017-12-25
Use props
Sumeria
New
United Kingdom

Me too in UK.  Glad I looked on this forum and stopped wasting time trying to re-download the app.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans3693ef3d
New

United States

I am a director of technology for a large organization and I can say that a server upgrade is most likely false. There is no executive that would ever approve a server or infrastructure upgrade on the 25th when they know new users will be logging in.  This is most likely poor planning on capacity needs for the login servers. The QA dept would would be responsible for stress testing the infrastructure and should of seen this capacity issue.

Servers are virtualized and can be spin up in minutes.  The delay is most likely due to trying to get a hold of developers and QA engineers on the 25th to resolve the issue.   
2017-12-25
Use props
nositel
lvl.1
Czechia

Same here, Spark, Czech Republic... Bad timing!
2017-12-25
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules