Mavic Pro Disconnecting!!! And Crash!!!
1108 6 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SnakeSeven
lvl.1
Mexico

I have the Mavic Pro for over a year already, never have any accident or mayor issue, I been using it with my galaxy S8+ for the last 7 months and run flawless until now... I updated to the last firmware (i believe that was my mistake I should never donde that) next day I take I fly to record some family Christmas moment in the garden, no more 12ft away from the controller, in gps mode all sistems good but out of no where I get disconnected, on top left of the screen shows disconnect and any movement I do in the controller the mavic was not responding, a few seconds later reconnected, do this 2 or 3 times but the last time take too much time to reconnect and the mavic star going home and clime try everything even emergency stop but crashed on a tree and fall and brake the rear left arm, does anyone is having this problems?? Does dji take come kind of care with its issues?
And for my bad luck... 1 year with 0 accidents and 10 days after make my 1year of dji care plan expire... heeelp
2017-12-25
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

In this case, you will have to accept that it was pilot error.  In the event of a loss of signal, then the Mavic will attempt to return to home at the height you have set. If you fly in an area underneath trees or other obstacles then you do so at your own risk.
You could upload your flight record to PhantomHelp and post a link back here so that we can see if some other problem occurred.
2017-12-25
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

No worse feeling than seeing your bird falling from the sky. Hope you’re back in the air soon. Jenee 2 is right pilot error.
2017-12-25
Use props
SnakeSeven
lvl.1
Mexico

Pilot error my... in line of sight 12ft away and getting disconnected from the controller??? And I'm not the only one, the sh... dji firmeware
2017-12-25
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

No pilot error!!!! suddenly lost connection between RC and MP happens all of the time caused by FW and the dji go 4 app. Since firmware upgrade and 4.1.18 (android ) is out , everyone include me had a lost connection at nearby range, I was lucky because I was set my MP to hover when a lost connection occur.
2017-12-26
Use props
SnakeSeven
lvl.1
Mexico

I get it now, yes it was pilot error, pilot error for update to that fu... firmware of sh...
2017-12-26
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

SnakeSeven Posted at 2017-12-25 23:36
Pilot error my... in line of sight 12ft away and getting disconnected from the controller??? And I'm not the only one, the sh... dji firmeware

It is not pilot error because when RTH is initiated when the drone is within 60ft it will Land immediately where it currently is, it will not climb. And he said he was only 12 feet away.

2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules