Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't Log into App
1297 9 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joeruegsegger
lvl.1
United States

I just created an account online here.

I can't log into the app.  It won't let me in.  My internet is fine but it says "sign in failed. check your internet connection"  I'm using Iphone 7.

What's going on here?  Been trying different things for 2 hours.  
2017-12-25
Use props
Augiet65
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46302 ft
United States

I am having the same problem. I have been trying for hours and no luck.
2017-12-25
Use props
JamesMaan
New
United States

This is a trash App. I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow and I'm updating my drone app tonight but it won't let me log in. This is terrible always need to update. and now that I need my drone I can't use it because of this Trash App.
2017-12-25
Use props
fans8ff74001
New

United States

Augiet65 Posted at 2017-12-25 17:46
I am having the same problem. I have been trying for hours and no luck.

Downloaded DJI Go app for OSMO mobile use, tried logging in on iPhone 8 to no avail; changed password, reinstalled app. Nothing works. No connection problems with other apps. Very disappointed that 2 hours of research/testing could not produce a satisfying result.
2017-12-25
Use props
AlaskanRoyalty
New
United States

Everyone needs to either call or write them and complain about having to sign in to fly. I can see that I'm connected to the drone then the sign up page pops up.

One their servers aren't responding, two sometimes I'm remote and don't have service so still can't sign in to fly.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the inconvenience caused, the issue has been transferred to appropriate department to look into, I will keep you posted once there is any update, appreciate your patience.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi guys, just to verify, do you all use iOS devices? Could you please PM me your DJI account? Thank you.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Update: we sincerely apologize for the trouble that has been caused in the last few hours, we have got the server fixed, could you please try to sign in again? If there is any problem, please keep me updated any time, thank you.
2017-12-25
Use props
RJG Cobra
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-25 21:08
Update: we sincerely apologize for the trouble that has been caused in the last few hours, we have got the server fixed, could you please try to sign in again? If there is any problem, please keep me updated any time, thank you.

I  am using a Samsung s8+ reloaded app for before P4. it will not accept my email address. I am getting very frustrated. I needed to fly my P3 yesterday. What happened tothe good ol days of turn on and fly?
2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RJG Cobra Posted at 2018-2-18 08:51
I  am using a Samsung s8+ reloaded app for before P4. it will not accept my email address. I am getting very frustrated. I needed to fly my P3 yesterday. What happened tothe good ol days of turn on and fly?

I just read and replied your post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-136200-1-1.html Please keep us posted there, thanks!
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules