DJI 4.0 Can not log in. connection error
1796 6 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tacomatrav
New

United States

I got a Spark for Christman, I created a account on my laptop, then installed the App, but can't get past the login screen. I trying logging in then after a min or 2 i get a connection error. I have tried rebooting my iphone, unistalling, reinstalling, tryied my wife phone, my ipad, all has the same problem. Any Ideas?I can connect to the spark and the remote and can get most the way through setup but as soon as it get to the last step it has the same log in problem.

2017-12-25
Use props
Bwalters410
New
United States

You’re not the only one. DJI reporting server errors cannot log in either my friend. A lot of ppl seem to be having similar issues
2017-12-25
Use props
Tacomatrav
New

United States

I also tried making a new account from the app and the doesn't work either
2017-12-25
Use props
kennyf88
New
United States

Just got  Mavic for Christmas this morning and having the same issue. Been trying since 8 am and app keeps saying no internet connection, when my internet is working fine!
2017-12-25
Use props
SQX
New

United States

Mavic pro for Christmas, can’t get past login screen in DJI GO 4,  iOS 11.2.1. iPhone 7.  Why do you even need to log in? What if you are in an area with no service like I am, will it work? Should be able to just plug it in and play. I can log in fine from website just not through the app. Was just about to add a screenshot of the log in error and did not allow location services like I read in other threads and now it worked. I tried that before and didn’t work, now it worked so never mind we are good here.
2017-12-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi guys, we apologize for the inconvenience caused, the issue has got fixed, please keep us updated if there is any further problem, thank you.
2017-12-29
Use props
Easy Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules