Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro app not connected to Phone
1125 4 2017-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marksus1
Flight distance : 253314 ft
Australia

I have a pixel 2 xl. When first opening the product I downloaded the app, connected to my phone, and it started downloading some firmware. the firmware stopped with an unknown error now my controller vibrates every 5 seconds, it's telling me to check the app but the app won't talk to my controller even though it's clearly connected if its charging my phone and draining the battery from my RC. It doesn't help with the DJI GO 4 app displays a picture of the mavic and tries to take me to the store page everytime i press anywhere but a menu item. I already own the product.

Would not have believed it's this difficult to setup.. Anyone else experience this? seriously considering going back for a refund it's been stressing me out for the past 5 hours. I've done all the basic cable troubleshooting etc so none of that is a real help.... cheers.
2017-12-25
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

It sounds like your Mavic and RC both required a firmware update. Being a new user you probably were not aware that you could just ignore the firmware update until you were ready to do it. As the firmware update has failed partway though, I suggest you install the Assistant 2 software on your PC and update the RC and Mavic using the Assistant 2 software.
2017-12-25
Use props
Marksus1
Flight distance : 253314 ft
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-12-25 23:06
It sounds like your Mavic and RC both required a firmware update. Being a new user you probably were not aware that you could just ignore the firmware update until you were ready to do it. As the firmware update has failed partway though, I suggest you install the Assistant 2 software on your PC and update the RC and Mavic using the Assistant 2 software.

completed manual firmware update on the pc. still says disconnected. tried different cables, tried my iphone 7. still, disconnected....
2017-12-25
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Marksus1 Posted at 2017-12-25 23:38
completed manual firmware update on the pc. still says disconnected. tried different cables, tried my iphone 7. still, disconnected....

When you tried different cables, did you unplug the side plug? When a cable is plugged into the side jack, the bottom jack is ignored.
2017-12-26
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Marksus1 Posted at 2017-12-25 23:38
completed manual firmware update on the pc. still says disconnected. tried different cables, tried my iphone 7. still, disconnected....

Apart from trying what Ex Machina has suggested, can you confirm that the RC is connecting to the Mavic?
2017-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules