Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How green is my neighbor
726 3 2015-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Went to a fish fry over at a neighbors yesterday and did an overflight while the food was cooking.  Calloway County, Kentucky near Kentucky Lake.

By golly, his grass really is greener!  (And yes bahamaboy, somebody showed up with a bottle of moonshine!)

Tried out some of the bells, whistles and flasing light features of Microsoft Movie Maker by using a fade to white transition, fade to black ending and a music track with fade out.  Music: Chris Zabriskie - 05 - Cylinder Five (from http://freemusicarchive.org)

2015-4-18
Use props
busclas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Well gil, you're just about in my back yard.  I'm about 45 min NNW of there.  I've been wanting to go down to the lakes to film, thought it'd be cool to either catch the damn with the gates open, (probably something legal there) or the sailboats out there this summer.  Any decent places you'd recommend?
2015-4-19
Use props
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

As you mentioned the Dam would be good or the marina for sailboats.  I've thought about flying over the construction they're doing for the new bridge but I'm more than a bit leery about flying over large bodies of water!

Heck, I'll be honest, even small bodies of water look like black holes that might suck in an unwary quadcopter!  Only gone over my own pond a couple of time and I didn't certainly didn't linger!
2015-4-19
Use props
busclas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

I've flown over mermet lake and lake glendale in Illinois and be 40 to 50 foot over the Ohio river a couple .  If your ever up towards paducah on the weekends and the weathers good just holler we'll see what we can find to film.
2015-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules