Basically nothing works and zero customer service
1203 13 2017-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
INDIGNATION
New

United States

The drone and controller turns on. They do absolutely nothing else besides beep and blink. No pairing. No linking. Nothing. They are not recognized by Windows. Customer service ignored literally everything I said. Just asked me the same questions after I gave him the same answers, then told me I should send the drone and controller in for diagnosis after admitting it was broken. A very rude and absolutely useless person. Do better and stop asking me where I live.

2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Sir, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with customer service, may I know how you contacted the support? Via the phone or online chat? Any info could be provided like your contact number or the email account which you used to contact online chat? We will look into and transfer your frustration to the support team to verify.
May I have more details of the problem you are experiencing? Where is beeping sound coming from? The drone or the RC? What color does the indicator show? How did you link the RC? Via the APP or without APP? What have you done before the issue occurs like updating the firmware or something else?
More info would be highly appreciated.
2017-12-26
Use props
INDIGNATION
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-26 04:30
Hello Sir, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with customer service, may I know how you contacted the support? Via the phone or online chat? Any info could be provided like your contact number or the email account which you used to contact online chat? We will look into and transfer your frustration to the support team to verify.
May I have more details of the problem you are experiencing? Where is beeping sound coming from? The drone or the RC? What color does the indicator show? How did you link the RC? Via the APP or without APP? What have you done before the issue occurs like updating the firmware or something else?
More info would be highly appreciated.

Don't bother. I'm sending the screenshots of the chat to someone important. No offense. I have no time to talk about blinking lights and I've already figured out that DJI is trying to coverup the software incompatibility. The device was advertised to work with Windows, yet it does not work with Windows. I have documented and proven this in every way. I'm taking it back to where it came from and multiple reports are being filed. You will not be included in them.
Goodbye.
2017-12-26
Use props
Plank!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 526798 ft
United Kingdom

INDIGNATION Posted at 2017-12-26 05:16
Don't bother. I'm sending the screenshots of the chat to someone important. No offense. I have no time to talk about blinking lights and I've already figured out that DJI is trying to coverup the software incompatibility. The device was advertised to work with Windows, yet it does not work with Windows. I have documented and proven this in every way. I'm taking it back to where it came from and multiple reports are being filed. You will not be included in them.
Goodbye.

Wow, someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning.  
How about explaining the problem here - someone may be able to help you.
2017-12-26
Use props
dan_vector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
United Kingdom

Goodbye.

Sorry but you need to be advised that the forum Admins such as DJI-Mindy are the MOST helpful DJI support personnel you are going to find. My advise is to cooperate with them and you will get a much quicker resolution to your query. If you are new to DJI products and this is your first DJI drone then please have patience because many of these things are a simple fix and is usually a bit of finger trouble or lack of reading the manual. Been there done that and felt silly afterwards

I understand it is frustrating when issues occur however you need to have some patience and cooperate and you will get a satisfactory resolution! Coming here and venting your frustration is one thing but then refusing the help of the DJI CS Admins is a bit silly... Calm down and talk to DJI-Mindy as I promise you that she will help you out.
Oh and not having the time to talk about blinking lights just demostrates that you probably didn't read the manual!! On DJI drones the blinking lights are status lights which tell you quite a bit about whats going on.
2017-12-26
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Goodbye.

Here is the Mavic manual for you https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.8.pdf
DJI is very specific on which phones/devices will work with their products and believe me they stand behind that list.
2017-12-26
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

dan_vector Posted at 2017-12-26 05:31
Sorry but you need to be advised that the forum Admins such as DJI-Mindy are the MOST helpful DJI support personnel you are going to find. My advise is to cooperate with them and you will get a much quicker resolution to your query. If you are new to DJI products and this is your first DJI drone then please have patience because many of these things are a simple fix and is usually a bit of finger trouble or lack of reading the manual. Been there done that and felt silly afterwards

I understand it is frustrating when issues occur however you need to have some patience and cooperate and you will get a satisfactory resolution! Coming here and venting your frustration is one thing but then refusing the help of the DJI CS Admins is a bit silly... Calm down and talk to DJI-Mindy as I promise you that she will help you out.

Very well said!
2017-12-26
Use props
HyLenz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1848182 ft
United States

Doesn't work with Windows? Multiple reports being filed? lol. I guess i'll stay out of this one. May you receive all the INDIGNITY you deserve...
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Goodbye.

We really would like to assist if you could provide more details about the issue you have with the drone. Your cooperation would be highly appreciated.
By Windows, do you mean the Windows system in mobile devices? If yes, sorry that our APP only supports iOS system and Android system, we apologize if there is any misunderstanding that has been caused.
2017-12-27
Use props
Griffith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 98537 ft
United States

HyLenz Posted at 2017-12-26 05:51
Doesn't work with Windows? Multiple reports being filed? lol. I guess i'll stay out of this one. May you receive all the INDIGNITY you deserve...

I presume you're referring to Windows phones.  What the h*** do you expect!   If it makes you feel better, it doesn't work with my sat-phone either.
2017-12-27
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Griffith Posted at 2017-12-27 05:44
I presume you're referring to Windows phones.  What the h*** do you expect!   If it makes you feel better, it doesn't work with my sat-phone either.

or black berry
2017-12-27
Use props
dan_vector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

Here ladies and gentlemen a very good example of when you should at least read the outside of the box or online description before hitting the buy button. Geez for sure at least read the Quick Start Guide. What a chump to then come on here and bash DJI for lack of customer service. Op Been pretty quiet since eh???
2017-12-27
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Get back in touch with the Forum, and DJI Mindy, She knows her stuff all the people here will try to help, remember we where like you when we first got a DJI Drone, and as someone said read the manual, the DJI Drones Only work with IOS and Android stuff, on the DJI site you will find the advice on the type that your drone supports, then go from there, but please do get back in touch on here and we maybe able to help. All the very best for the New Year - bye davawt
2017-12-27
Use props
jcgoobee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476119 ft
United States

DJI Mindy is very knowledgeable and helpful.  From the way you presented your problems (assuming those were real problems and not user errors), I don't think the Mavic will suit your needs and you should return it, so you won't get more frustration.
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules